Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giphy.gif

What do you do, Zach?

I work and do sound/voice work for 5 radio stations, so I'm stuck in the studio all day as we have a huge fireworks show every year that's synched to the music. It's a long day.

We set up this morning on site at around 8am, I won't be done until after 1am. FML. :lol

I just want beer breath and a gottdayum brott! :cuss

I also work at a headshop, but thank god we're closed today.

I work and do sound/voice work for 5 radio stations, so I'm stuck in the studio all day as we have a huge fireworks show every year that's synched to the music. It's a long day.

We set up this morning on site at around 8am, I won't be done until after 1am. FML. :lol

I just want beer breath and a gottdayum brott! :cuss

I also work at a headshop, but thank god we're closed today.

I take it you don't work a 40 hour week for them? Sounds like a pretty neat job though.

It hasn't at all, I would argue there are far less. News sites just like to run with their stories as if everyone cares but 99% of people don't.

The vast majority of people are too busy with their daily lives and trying to earn a living for their family to care about such nonsense but a handful of busybodies and bloggers tout these headlines as if they're national news. It's why the lifecycle of the huge "breaking news stories " are at most two or three days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I agree with you, I was talking about the idiots who simply troll comment sections on any article that's posted just to say stupid ****.

Back