Things I can't decide if I Love or Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Valtrex commercials for herpes used to be on tv all the time. Haven't seen one in awhile but they made me laugh. Lots of people making their herpe-filled life a little more tolerable thanks to Valtrex. The commercials were a little unrealistic--especially with the husband talking about having herpes and his wife standing next to him smiling. You know that's not how that plays out in real life. You know the wife would still mad about the girl he banged behind her back.

The Valtrex commercials for herpes used to be on tv all the time. Haven't seen one in awhile but they made me laugh. Lots of people making their herpe-filled life a little more tolerable thanks to Valtrex. The commercials were a little unrealistic--especially with the husband talking about having herpes and his wife standing next to him smiling. You know that's not how that plays out in real life. You know the wife would still mad about the girl he banged behind her back.

made me laugh when they are kayaking and camping in the forest like having the vd was going on vacation :lol

It's just as likely, if not more likely, that he contracted it before they got together.

It's just as likely, if not more likely, that he contracted it before they got together.

cold sores are herpes. its possible he got them before, she then could get it from kissing him, she performs oral sex then bam! genital herpes

I'd venture a guess a few people here have herpes and don't even realize it. It's amazing how few people realize cold sores or "fever blisters" are herpes. My roommate had no idea, and we had to tell him so we wouldn't end up catching it from him not being careful, it was like that Office episode.

Too many words.. not enough herpes pics.

wanna see pics of herpes? i found a good one:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back