The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No patch for me on ps4 and no predownload for blood and wine, I really dont want to have to download it after release

Yeah PS4 does preload at a certain time. My friend has already got No Man's Sky ready to go. It'll download at some point so that it is available at midnight on the dot of release.

In regards to the update, I heard that the update shouldn't be live until the very end of the weekend. So I'm thinking that something went askew with Microsoft and it got pushed early. That being said, I do already have Blood and Wine downloaded, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Weird, I cant seem to preload it on Xbox. I have the expansion pass but when I click on blood and wine it asks me to pre-order it for $18.

Yeah it seems that people who just bought blood and wine can download, those of us who have the season pass cannot, still no patch for me either

Yeah it seems that people who just bought blood and wine can download, those of us who have the season pass cannot, still no patch for me either

I got a 2.9gb patch that i downloaded last night but i haven't played in several months so i dont know if this is the big one mentioned or not.

I'm going to be enraged if I don't get to preload now that you gents have learned me that this is a thing on PS4!

I have to go to bed because of classes tomorrow but I fired it up and my download from a moth ago was active and in motion. For what it's worth. I just need to wrap up the base game now. Did Hearts of Stone last night (phenomenal) and have a few parts of the base game remaining. Not sure I can drag it out to that point, but if so I'll have 8 days played between base game and HOS if I can make the end last 10 hours.

This was me playing with the new UI last night:

The-Hobbit-gifs-the-hobbit-35209173-245-130.gif

So strange that they're still working on menu improvements!
So much has changed since first release that I think I'll have to try the game from scratch once again.

I'll play through Blood and Wine and then let it all rest for a while, then around christmas start Game+ mode.

I love that the main menu thematically updates with each DLC. I wish there was a toggle for them so I can switch back and forth after a time, (I am particularly fond of HOS's menu) but it's cool nonetheless.

Back