The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love it if they did another DLC that just focused on Gwent! Sometimes I put the game on just to go play the game WITHIN the game!

the code on the voucher for the gwent set says it expires in 2077...lol. Nice little tie in!

How do we check our accumulative game time post patch 1.20?

If you're playing on console: Inventory screen/menu. and then Press R2 (PS4) or RT (Xbone) to check all your current stats. Anyway, I think that the accumulative game time doesn't work properly, so you don't pay too much attention.

And about the Code's expiration date.. Yeah! It's a nice "Easter egg" :lol

Edit: Btw If anyone is interested;

Blood & Wine. All Grandmaster Witcher Gear Sets Showcase

And ..Infinite Money & Crafting Materials sploit (Patch 1.20)

Last edited:
Question for those who finished Blood & Wine, we got the quest
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Does this mean that we're nearing the end of the game?

I'm really enjoying this expansion and I'd hate to finish it too quickly. So if it is nearly the end, then I'm gonna focus on more secondary quests.

If you're playing on console: Inventory screen/menu. and then Press R2 (PS4) or RT (Xbone) to check all your current stats. Anyway, I think that the accumulative game time doesn't work properly, so you don't pay too much attention.

And about the Code's expiration date.. Yeah! It's a nice "Easter egg" :lol

Edit: Btw If anyone is interested;

Blood & Wine. All Grandmaster Witcher Gear Sets Showcase

And ..Infinite Money & Crafting Materials sploit (Patch 1.20)

Thanks. Yeah, since the new patch, its definitely not recording actual game playing time.

Question for those who finished Blood & Wine, we got the quest
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Does this mean that we're nearing the end of the game?

I'm really enjoying this expansion and I'd hate to finish it too quickly. So if it is nearly the end, then I'm gonna focus on more secondary quests.

Yup DO IT. :wink1:

That long main-mission it's a no returning point nission.. not the end, since there is another automatic final main-mission, so I highly recommend you to focus on side-quests, contracts, treasure hunts and do all optional stuff before starting that main mission you mentioned... if not, some "important" side-quests (and the endings you'll get) will disappear forever.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. Hope I know what book it is that needs to be read.

How many endings are there? The way you all are talking about them, I get the feeling it's more than 2 like it was with Heart of Stone.

How many endings are there? The way you all are talking about them, I get the feeling it's more than 2 like it was with Heart of Stone.
The book is given as part of a quest, or so I'm told. You aren't forced to read it nor do you need to, but doing so gives you a handful of other paths and conclusions. I haven't played it yet so I can't attest to it, but better safe than sorry.

Fun fact, I can't speak for B&W, but the base game apparently has 36 possible ending combinations.

Got my set of Grandmaster Wolven armor. Looks great.

My favourite was probably Beat armor but it only looks right in the frigid temperatures of Skellige.. On the new map Geralt looks very uncomfortable all rugged up lol

They say there're 4 Endings + 1 secret ending. On my first playthrough i've found only 3 possible endings.. I'll try a second playthrough using a guide

Also you get a book at some point. Read it immediately. It gives you more ending options. Apparently.

Yeah.And it's related with the Best Ending.. I didn't get :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I finished the game last night and got the 'Good Ending'. I really liked it
Spoiler Spoiler:

One of my favourite parts was
Spoiler Spoiler:

I finished the game last night and got the 'Good Ending'. I really liked it
Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed :wink1:

One of my favourite parts was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah! that was one of the parts I liked most too!

Thanks, a beefy update - wasn't expecting a 3 gb file, but hey, love the game so no worries. Think its up to 67gb including base game, patches, and both DLCs. My first PC game was a King's Quest game. My dad freaked when he saw it would take 5 mb out of our 40 mb HDD. No joke. We've come a long way since then

just finished the main storyline - still have tons to do, and have not even started either DLC. May be my fav game of all time, and sure makes my top 3 ever easily.

I definitely crowned this as my favorite game of all time. Never had a game given as much as this has for the price of admission.

Also I'm loving Toussaint. It's really a joy to explore.

Thanks, a beefy update - wasn't expecting a 3 gb file, but hey, love the game so no worries. Think its up to 67gb including base game, patches, and both DLCs. My first PC game was a King's Quest game. My dad freaked when he saw it would take 5 mb out of our 40 mb HDD. No joke. We've come a long way since then

just finished the main storyline - still have tons to do, and have not even started either DLC. May be my fav game of all time, and sure makes my top 3 ever easily.

Don't mention it :duff

Yeah, I remember those good times man, and speaking of which, I think that King Quest was one of my first games too! :lol..I can't remember which part exactly was, but I used to spend many hours with those Sierra Adventure games when I was a little brat. I wish I had much mooooore time for gaming now, but you know, too many family matters to attend, work, tasks… and less free.time.

I definitely crowned this as my favorite game of all time. Never had a game given as much as this has for the price of admission.

Also I'm loving Toussaint. It's really a joy to explore.

GOTC (Game of the century) guys :lecture and Yup, Toussaint it’s a lovely, place to explore

Last edited:
Back