The Winston Effect: The Art and History of Stan Winston Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered it. not the autoed one though :p

have the auto from the P1 bio so that will do :D

This is the one to look for:

WinstonEffect01.jpg

That is mine ;) And that is the red sticker on it.

Yeah, thanks for posting a picture Hex, that's the one!

My pic was already on the other page ;)

Sorry, I knew it was posted already, I just figured it was in another thread, not this one....yeah, just seen it's on the first page as well :D

Here's a pic of mine. Damn....I got this on Amazon for $44 about a year ago, now its up to more than $200.

Photo0274_EDIT.jpg

Photo0275_EDIT.jpg

Yeah what a great book.:)

Was tossing up which one to buy but bought the Variant Signed Edition last year for around 40.

RIP SW

Finally received my copy as well last week and spent some quality time with it. I rarely feel this way towards anyone "celebrity/famous" person...but man this book and seeing Stan Winston smiling in all these pictures with his studio's great creations makes me sad. What a great guy.

Finally received my copy as well last week and spent some quality time with it. I rarely feel this way towards anyone "celebrity/famous" person...but man this book and seeing Stan Winston smiling in all these pictures with his studio's great creations makes me sad. What a great guy.

Could nt agree more.

I picked up a brand new sealed signed version at a UK movie & TV convention for £30 last weekend! Been after this book for a while and to get the signed version for less than retail makes me even happier!!

I just got this book from amazon. One of the best purchases I have made. Stan Winston was a legend. It is amazing how many creatures and characters he created. An absolute genious. Now they need books like that on James Cameron, Arnold, Michael Biehn, and Ridley Scott

I got mine about a month ago - i'm not a big book reader but this book is amazing , Winston Studios definatley set the bar for all creatures and make-up in movies . I agree with you guys , the book is amazing , i wish i would of got a signed edition but i'm just glad to own the book.

Back