Where to find custom tennis figure clothing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

initialize

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've always wanted a tennis action figure of sort, more specifically a posable Roger Federer.

The closest thing I can find is the 6" Figurarts Body-kun sports figure. The thing is, I'd want some custom tennis clothing to go with it. There was a person I found on Etsy that sews together custom figure clothing, but they told me they wouldn't be able to make clothing that fits the Body-kun figure for some reason.

Do you guys know where/ anyone that could make custom clothing?

Thank you!

Oh man! It’d be a dream to have full on, realistic 1/6 action figures of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic! Given how well Enterbay does their NBA/sports figures, I’d think they’d do a fairly good job making tennis players too.

I want figures of the big three in these outfits:

Federer U.S. Open 2007

37FLMRL.jpg

YvfvnOP.jpg

Federer Wimbledon 2009

XMqlPhY.jpg

sVx1V9m.jpg

Nadal Australian Open 2009

F3ptQwl.jpg

Mjr8EpB.jpg

Djokovic Australian Open 2012

F2DKDr3.jpg

NNwTubh.jpg

Oh man! It’d be a dream to have full on, realistic 1/6 action figures of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic! Given how well Enterbay does their NBA/sports figures, I’d think they’d do a fairly good job making tennis players too.

I want figures of the big three in these outfits:

Federer U.S. Open 2007

37FLMRL.jpg

YvfvnOP.jpg

Federer Wimbledon 2009

XMqlPhY.jpg

sVx1V9m.jpg

Nadal Australian Open 2009

F3ptQwl.jpg

Mjr8EpB.jpg

Djokovic Australian Open 2012

F2DKDr3.jpg

NNwTubh.jpg
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Funny you mention Enterbay -- I actually emailed them a while back, requesting that they make tennis figures... but they said they have no plans to :(

sports figures seem to be niche, despite the amount of fans and card, poster and jersey collecting. i guess the licensing fee is just too much. there used to be football figures but only a handful.

seems only nba figures are selling well.

Back