The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched the show from the beginning, and though I don't necessarily think it should end, I do believe they should set an end-date. If they know there will only be one or two more seasons, I think that the writing would be more concise and the story would work better.

It is my understanding that it's already been renewed for 2 more seasons. When even the people who hate the show still watch it, why should it end then?

Finale was one of the best since the season 6 finale and definitely in my top 5 for the entire show.

Finale was one of the best since the season 6 finale and definitely in my top 5 for the entire show.
Too TLJ for my tastes...disappointed Negan lost...and to one of the biggest cowards on the show.......It did however get me to see FTWD for the first time

It is my understanding that it's already been renewed for 2 more seasons. When even the people who hate the show still watch it, why should it end then?
A lot of people that hate on it don’t watch it anymore. Criticizing some of their poor writing and direction this season is justified though. And I’m not even talking about the finale.

Some of us have been with this show since the announcement was made. The Walking Dead has always had its ups and downs, but there were some god awful moments this go around. When I start getting vibes I’m watching something only a step up from Sy-Fy, they’re not doing something right. That’s why I think they need to start looking to end the flagship series. Give it one more season. Tell the stories you have left to tell and then wrap it up.

But... we all know they’ll just drag it out over a few more seasons.

Figured mullet would do something with the bullets.

I was ok with Negan being spared. He was brutal at times, but had a reason for it all.

But a gigantic LOL to the sudden heel turn for Maggie and her Mangles. I was waiting for them to put on NWO shirts and sunglasses.

A lot of people that hate on it don’t watch it anymore. Criticizing some of their poor writing and direction this season is justified though. And I’m not even talking about the finale.

Some of us have been with this show since the announcement was made. The Walking Dead has always had its ups and downs, but there were some god awful moments this go around. When I start getting vibes I’m watching something only a step up from Sy-Fy, they’re not doing something right. That’s why I think they need to start looking to end the flagship series. Give it one more season. Tell the stories you have left to tell and then wrap it up.

But... we all know they’ll just drag it out over a few more seasons.

Stop being a hater-tater!

Figured mullet would do something with the bullets.

I was ok with Negan being spared. He was brutal at times, but had a reason for it all.

But a gigantic LOL to the sudden heel turn for Maggie and her Mangles. I was waiting for them to put on NWO shirts and sunglasses.

LoL. .let Star Wars and Disney take care of that end of the spectrum

Pretty much sums up the piss-poor writing this season. If they wanted to turn on Rick for not seeing eye to eye that's fine, but it was like an instant heel turn with bad intentions with that music and Jesus' smile. It's like a scene written in kindergarten. They truly are out of ideas at this point since it's going down that route now.

And how many times have we seen this with Rick? One season he wants to live in harmony with other communities, the next he is the opposite. It's just and endless cycle of repetition.

I finally caught up to everything and once again, Rick and the bafoons win again out of dumb luck. All because Eugene randomly decided to switch teams again. And now all of a sudden there's peace, just like that? And what is Negan going to be now in season 9, comic relief? Mocking Rick for every stupid decision he and his group make? And now Maggie is going to be the bad guy?? Sigh. Negan is alive because he became a fan fav and I'd even argue he's more popular than Rick now. I guess he's the devil's advocate maybe, pitting Maggie against Rick, instigating everything. What a crap season overall. Rick and his whole main team should be dead and Negan and the saviors should have taken over the show.

Back