The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have been too predictable for me. I liked the flood zone walker. Flooding happens in the spring. What time of year was this? Midsummer? The ground was still soft and everything. Not enough time for serious decomposition to set in, and the clay would slow that even further.

The cool clay would definitely retard decomp.

And didn't he tell her that they'd be safe from walkers on that side of the water? He assumed there'd be nothing for her to worry about while he was gone, and he used it to convince her that she'd be safe in his absence.

Well, he wasn't wrong. The current swept away that walker before it got to the camp. Nobody could predict a mud monster :lol

It would have been more clever if, instead of having an interest in "peanut butter sandwiches", she went swimming in the lake that the Governor put Pete in. That would have been poetic.

The mud monster just doesn't fly in my opinion.

I agree. I thought that Pete might get loose and wreck havoc. That really would have been poetic justice.

I think we're missing the overall picture here. Why was a mother letting her daughter play in a mud pit anyway? Do they have a washing machine and unlimited washing detergent in those caravans of theirs? :lol

tank_nopet9d5l.gif

Just found this on IMDB. It certainly wasn't in the episode:

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm3239301888/tt1520211?ref_=tt_pv_md_1

Looks like a bullet wound to the head, but some chewing done to his neck. :confused:

Plus they have him listed for future episodes. Not that they are definitive proof since IMDB is often wrong about things like that. Heck, they've got Scott Wilson listed in some of them too. Now I really don't know what to make of this :lol

Spoiler alert FFS!!! I thought he was still alive. :cuckoo: :lol

no, no no no no no NO!

That's probably the moment when he stands up and goes to tend to his wounds.
OR Carol finds him and takes him into the prison to cure him!!! :thwak

I think we're missing the overall picture here. Why was a mother letting her daughter play in a mud pit anyway? Do they have a washing machine and unlimited washing detergent in those caravans of theirs? :lol
I know right. That was annoying the hell out of me. :lol

This is great. :lol

Even funnier because Daryl's the one who ended up taking out the tank. :rotfl

The real funny thing is the Governor isn't at all afraid of Daryl. Remember it was Daryl he had captured last midseason finale. He could have killed him right then and there in the gladiator pit. He's been the only character to get the upper hand on Daryl. And Michonne. And Rick. And Merle...

It seems fairly obvious they wanted to save the Governor's last moments for the season opener of the back half of the season. While it seems like Lilly shot him in the head, since they didn't show it I wouldn't be surprised to see him suffer a little more before finally checking out. I don't get the complaints about the prison group having no plan for an attack by humans. Everyone was saying "get to the bus". They obviously had a contingency plan for evacuating the prison and everyone seemed to know what it was. The hampers full of guns and ammo were staged at a spot they were all able to get to right away. They were still trying to take out most of the walkers at the fence without using firearms. Granted, they weren't prepared for a tank, but that is understandable. Even though they were caught off guard they all managed to survive and took out all thier attackers. Surprised no one has mentioned Daryl shooting Mitch in the heart with his crossbow instead of the head. That was slightly evil, knowing he would turn instead of ending him outright.

Last edited:
Back