The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I hope Merle is coming back to be a victim. Hell, hes been annoying enough in the couple episodes hes been in (even though one was just a hallucination)

I was so happy when they left his butt on that roof handcuffed in the first season. He makes a great villian because of that. You can't wait for him to die but he keeps coming back. I think that really adds to the show. There's not enough politically incorrect characters on TV to make us cringe at what they just said :lol

I was so happy when they left his butt on that roof handcuffed in the first season. He makes a great villian because of that. You can't wait for him to die but he keeps coming back. I think that really adds to the show. There's not enough politically incorrect characters on TV to make us cringe at what they just said :lol

Refresh my memory, hes missing a hand, right? Or am I confusing this with something else that happened?

Whatever happened to his hand anyways? Does Daryl still have it? :lol

How in gods name did he escape the zombie horde? Weren't they all piled up behind the only door leading off the roof? Haven't watched those episodes in a while, did they give any hints?

who knows?

Maybe they'll do one of those flashbacks at the beginning of an ep. to show you.

How in gods name did he escape the zombie horde? Weren't they all piled up behind the only door leading off the roof? Haven't watched those episodes in a while, did they give any hints?

I have a feeling they'll give us a visual of his escape coming soon.

I started season 1 a few weeks ago and finished season 2 a few days before season 3 started. It's killing me waiting each week for a new episode. I did that with LOST as well. I like being able to watch two or three episodes in a row. Makes for a much better experience IMO. But I also like discussing each episode while we wait for another episode.

I really doubt we will see a Merle escape flashback. Glen Mazzara has made it known he despises flashbacks.

Still would be nice to see what Merle did.
I mean, he was pretty much trapped on that rooftop.

Still would be nice to see what Merle did.
I mean, he was pretty much trapped on that rooftop.

Aside from cutting off his hand, breaking into an adjacent building where he killed a couple walkers, cauterized his wrist and then waited until the team returned and stole their truck to get out of Atlanta? :lol

Aside from cutting off his hand, breaking into an adjacent building where he killed a couple walkers, cauterized his wrist and then waited until the team returned and stole their truck to get out of Atlanta? :lol

Just a regular day for Merle. :lol

Back