The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Gonna download and torrent tonight's episode since i got rid of my cable. I know this will bother some of you, but i could honestly careless.(cry somewhere else) My love for the show overrides it.

Should start seeing some meat in the story line now.

Gonna download and torrent tonight's episode since i got rid of my cable. I know this will bother some of you, but i could honestly careless.(cry somewhere else) My love for the show overrides it.

Should start seeing some meat in the story line now.

you dont have to download anything...... you can just watch it you know.... google is your friend..... :slap
(stupid people...:gah:)

you dont have to download anything...... you can just watch it you know.... google is your friend..... :slap
(stupid people...:gah:)

Well, if he simply went to AMC's site and watched it or just DL'd it and watched it, that wouldn't get him the attention he seeks by proclaiming himself on the boards. :monkey1

:lol @ the crybaby poor people who justify stealing the show because they can't even afford basic cable, yet buy high-end collectibles. :lol

Well, if he simply went to AMC's site and watched it or just DL'd it and watched it, that wouldn't get him the attention he seeks by proclaiming himself on the boards. :monkey1

:goodpost:

:lol @ the crybaby poor people who justify stealing the show because they can't even afford basic cable, yet buy high-end collectibles. :lol

:lol----->:rotfl

yeah I know. like I said in the Spiderman thread before, no one has to steal anything at all by using torrents when you can just watch it and close the browser and be done with it. it is even more simple to do that than to download a whole file of the show. People that do the torrents are just very stupid when it is available elsewhere :medic

Wow the end was ****ing crazy. Governor plays the nice guy and BAM!. Turns a 180 like I knew he would. Look like we might get back to the farm again next week?

Kicka$$ episode, things are finally starting to kick in to gear now, this show is so awesome!!!

Back