The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Merle coming back is definitely not a secret. :lol

I get it everybody. :wave

But man, what a surprise it would have been if I had stayed sheltered.

I genuinely had hoped he wasn't coming back. I really hope Daryl doesn't totally revert to his old self.

I genuinely had hoped he wasn't coming back. I really hope Daryl doesn't totally revert to his old self.

Thats gonna make for some great TV. In season 1 when Daryl found out that Rick and the others left Merle on the roof he may have been ready to kill them, well T-Dog anyway. But after all this time this is his crew now, you could really see that when he was fighting alongside Rick in the most recent episode. Gonna be very interesting when Merle is thrown back in.

That's $180 a year for a bunch of crap I would never watch. Plus I don't know anyone who pays anywhere near that little for cable or satellite.

I'd rather pay $40 for this show in HD and then have it on my hard drive to watch again any time I want.

Mags, I have the season pass to (don't get AMC) and watch it on my big screen, the season pass has all these behind the scenes vids of every episode, Merle is in every one.

Mags, I have the season pass to (don't get AMC) and watch it on my big screen, the season pass has all these behind the scenes vids of every episode, Merle is in every one.

A season pass on iTunes? You're talking about "Inside The Walking Dead"? I always watch the ones about the episode and Merle wasn't in either of those. I didn't watch any of the ones that came before that.

Regarding screen size: I sit 2 feet away from my 27" iMac.

Last edited:

But why do people tag stuff that has aired? I wanna read that stuff so I click on it, then I get to the next post thinking its another unnecessary spoiler tag and it turns out to be something for the comics! :panic:

Because Pixy wrings out his ovaries when people use them to discuss aspects of an episode he hasn't gotten around to seeing.

I'm pretty sure Merle got a cover on Entertainment Weekly, didn't he?

Yup

normal_00000.jpg

Guess Mags doesn't go to grocery stores, doctor's offices, or anywhere else the printed word is available. :dunno

Why would he. He'd just holler up the basement stairs, "MOM! I need..."

(btw, pic is broken)

A season pass on iTunes? You're talking about "Inside The Walking Dead"? I always watch the ones about the episode and Merle want in either of those. I didn't watch any of the ones that came before that.

Regarding screen size: I sit 2 feet away from my 27" iMac.

Yeah, a season pass on iTunes. The very first BTS where they talk about the first day of shooting....

I hope Merle is coming back to be a victim. Hell, hes been annoying enough in the couple episodes hes been in (even though one was just a hallucination)

I hope Merle is coming back to be a victim. Hell, hes been annoying enough in the couple episodes hes been in (even though one was just a hallucination)

Well he does stir things up, and he's plenty motivated. Should make for more fascinating drama...:yess: Love this season so far.

I hope Daryl doesn't go anywhere anytime soon...if he leaves i still love the show but my interest drops 50% because about all that is left is a bunch of whining, titty babies.....they'd have to replace him with someone equally as cool and the sword chick isn't as cool as I thought she'd be.

He usually pulls the arrow out and wipes it down.

...then puts it in his mouth. :lol

Back