The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Negan was totally F'ing with Maggie right? He loves messing with people's minds and he got her good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve never quite been able to tell with Negan when he is messing with people or being sincere. This encounter with Maggie in the comic played out very similar and I think he is actually being genuine. It seems Negan actually learned something from being locked up, but being Negan, I can’t tell if he’s just pulling a long con and waiting for the opportune moment to back stab or if he’s genuine. Heck, Negan might not even know himself yet.

So Negan was totally F'ing with Maggie right? He loves messing with people's minds and he got her good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I honestly don't know lol. Maybe he wants to die because he knows he's gonna be stuck in that cage for the rest of his life. Or perhaps he will do anything to stay alive and knew how to talk Maggie into not killing him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some terribly sloppy writing. So Rick, who has constantly sought to save and protect those around him, just accepts a helicopter ride to potential safety without once demanding that they also save any of his family or friends. He is happy to just disappear into the sky and save his own skin.

We haven't been given any resolution to solve his war with Negan, his relationship with Daryl, Maggie, Carol or his own daughter (biological or not). We don't even see the impact of his sudden departure - just a time skip of six years.

What a poor way to say goodbye to the character and to treat fans who have been with him since the start.

Some terribly sloppy writing. So Rick, who has constantly sought to save and protect those around him, just accepts a helicopter ride to potential safety without once demanding that they also save any of his family or friends. He is happy to just disappear into the sky and save his own skin.

We haven't been given any resolution to solve his war with Negan, his relationship with Daryl, Maggie, Carol or his own daughter (biological or not). We don't even see the impact of his sudden departure - just a time skip of six years.

What a poor way to say goodbye to the character and to treat fans who have been with him since the start.

I haven't watched anything from this season as of yet and I think if I had I would agree with you entirely. I'm glad now in a way that I'm not as I'm sure I would be annoyed even more with the show now.

I don't think he had much say in the matter. He was halucinating, passing out, he had no clue what was going on so thats why he "accepted" it... I think anyway.

But yeah, the time jump was a bit weird... it will be interesting to see what they say about the last 6 years.

I don't think he had much say in the matter. He was halucinating, passing out, he had no clue what was going on so thats why he "accepted" it... I think anyway.

That's how he has been written though. It's a writer choice not a character one.

I have to say, Daryl's reaction was the best and I suppose the rest of the group now carry on thinking he is dead.

I honestly think Rick should have died - it seemed like a fitting end - taking out hundreds of walkers to save everyone - it was perfect. Then AMC did the old switcheroo and spoilt everything.

I never once thought AMC's Golden Boy Rick was ever going to die. With the severely declining viewership, I am surprised about this whole tv movie thing. Obviously it must be making something in order for them to justify spending a movie's budget on 3 Rick related tv movies.

Not a character choice but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don’t disagree that keeping him alive was a bit of a cop out. They did it that way to try to keep viewers by making them think he MAY come back eventually. It might have been better to not let us know for sure either way… just don’t show the last scene with him at all. Oh well.

Talking Dead:Rick survived so that the adventures of Rick Grimes will continue according to Gimple in a TV Movie Feature Film format with numerous 2hr Films,he will not return to Walking Dead.

now begins the Era of Judith Grimes..

I expected Judith to say, my name's "Grimes, Judith Grimes".
I still would have killed Negan.
In the previews, I would NEVER let any kids speak with Negan.
New people on the show.
5 years, or so later, Judith picks up the hat and it's in that good a shape?
Three telemovies with Rick, ain't that a kick in the nuts.
Maggie's suppose to be semi-leaving? Lauren Cohen has another show where she's CIA teaming up with FBI.
WTH is "A" and "B". We've seen the letter A in Cannibal Depot on the train car, on the shipping container where Rick and Negan were briefly held in Camp Garbage. We even saw it in Alexandria written on a handrail of one house where Carol sat on the stairs. A - leaders B - followers? A - the 1%-ers B - the worker/slaves? Daryl wore a poncho with letter A on it while prisoner.
Helo people have meds and stuff to stop Rick from dying, fuel, resources. You think whatever letter he is, they are going to have to stop him from going back to "his people".
Did I say this show has become a kick in the nut sack?
So, Glen gets saved by a magical dumpster, Rick by the river of "I can't believe this crap."

Did anyone else watch the preview commercial of the upcoming episodes? The Walkers can now talk and think for themselves? I don't read the comic. Does that happen in the comic?

As for Rick, they took the easy way out. We all saw it coming. I doubt anyone was surprised by the ending. My only real problem is believing anything would stop Rick from trying to return to his friends/family over the 5 year time jump.

We don't even know if Rick remembers who he is! He may have suffered some trauma to his head after the explosion. He may end up somewhere that he can't escape.

There seems to be theories that A's are people that have been recently bitten by a walker and are wanted for examination. That's why Anne had tied Gabriel up and was lowering a walker onto him. B's are people that have experience in the field and leave freely. Anne thought Gabriel was a B, but then he refused to go with her.

Will be interesting to see if this ends up being the case.

I am glad Rick didn't die because I'd like to see a different situation he ends up in. As for the series, they all believe he is dead, so ultimately the show will go on as if he is. The time jump was a great idea as we will see a whole new look for the show and see how relationships have changed over the years.

Imagine, a movie based around Rick, looking for his family. Still looking. Doing thangs and stuff, but still looking.

Daryl wore a poncho with letter A on it while prisoner.

Did I say this show has become a kick in the nut sack?
Rick by the river of "I can't believe this crap."
That’s totally different than the people trading storyline. I’m 99% sure Daryl’s “A” was the Saviors putting it there to stand for @$$hole.

Yeah, I don’t understand how that happened. I was almost kind of hoping Rick would just die since I don’t see the point in him being alive if he’s not doing anything on the series, but I also didn’t understand how the dynamite would kill him when he seemed to be a solid 10 feet away. I don’t understand how he even ended up in the river either, he seemed pretty much all the way across the bridge and it didn’t seem like he was near an opening for him to even get into the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping wherever Rick is headed is where Heath is. That loose end has itchy ever since he disappeared. It would be nice if they tied some things together and look like they knew what they were doing all along.

I’m hoping wherever Rick is headed is where Heath is. That loose end has itchy ever since he disappeared. It would be nice if they tied some things together and look like they knew what they were doing all along.
I thought about that after as well. Would be good if he ended up being picked up as "B" after he was separated from Tara and turns up at the same place where Rick ends up.

Back