The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Revenge of the Horses.

Ep 1.1 ... Rick rides a horse into a hoard of walkers, gets bucked off, Rick runs off, and the horse gets killed.

Ep. 9.4 ... Rick rides a smarter horse into a hoard of walkers, horse bucks Rick onto a custom impaler, horse runs off ... and Rick gets killed.

Vengeance has been a long time coming, I guess. Maybe the next episode will be the backstory of the horse conspiracy. Heh.

SnakeDoc

I haven't been watching but my question remains the same, have we seen Negan at all this season? I've read peoples comments on other boards as well and no one has said boo about him yet.

Revenge of the Horses.

Ep 1.1 ... Rick rides a horse into a hoard of walkers, gets bucked off, Rick runs off, and the horse gets killed.

Ep. 9.4 ... Rick rides a smarter horse into a hoard of walkers, horse bucks Rick onto a custom impaler, horse runs off ... and Rick gets killed.

Vengeance has been a long time coming, I guess. Maybe the next episode will be the backstory of the horse conspiracy. Heh.

SnakeDoc

This season is all about revenge then. Maggie’s revenge on Negan and the horse’s revenge on Rick. I like it.

I haven't been watching but my question remains the same, have we seen Negan at all this season? I've read peoples comments on other boards as well and no one has said boo about him yet.
Yes
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes
Spoiler Spoiler:

That is super lame. We are to believe that he's been kept in the cell this whole time? Negan is the best character on this show and they've chosen to make him a useless rat in a cage.

That is super lame. We are to believe that he's been kept in the cell this whole time? Negan is the best character on this show and they've chosen to make him a useless rat in a cage.

Yeah, it’s the only thing I’m slightly disappointed about so far this season. I’m hoping he has more to do eventually.

Most of the preview for the next episode is probably hallucinations. Surprised we didn't see Lori, Shane, "Coral", and others... yet.

My theory is that they didn't want Negan's awesomeness to outshine Rick's mediocrity for the episodes leading to Rick's last. Maybe now they will showcase him more..........but I doubt it.

Revenge of the Horses.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I have to say so far this season its been pretty good…. better than the last 3-4 seasons. I don’t think Rick dies, I think he somehow ends up in the helicopter, but it will be interesting to see how things go once he is gone (and I have no idea how Maggie leaves… maybe she goes searching for Lucile to return the favor and disappears.) One thing that better not happen is Negan escaping and taking over the Saviors again… since it looks like they will be “cut loose” from Rick’s community.

Back