The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Despite Maggie's attractiveness (although she has look a bit haggard lately) I think her story has run it's course as well.

That'd be even more disturbing. A bit too harsh perhaps. In a show were the word '***k' is outlawed I don't think they could do that...could they?

na, its Glen's turn. carol will play zombie espionage. daryl will have no choice but be the outkast and be stuck outside between a rock n a hard place but he'll survive

Spoiler Spoiler:

Despite Maggie's attractiveness (although she has look a bit haggard lately) I think her story has run it's course as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

na, its Glen's turn. carol will play zombie espionage. daryl will have no choice but be the outkast and be stuck outside between a rock n a hard place but he'll survive

thats what I've said in the past actually

if they dont want daryl anymore or they cant write more for him, why not just have the character leave... get kicked out or something and leave the show ALIVE and continue but then having the possibility of him coming back

i dont understand why he has to die if he cant grow as a character anymore...

aiden, son of Diana, must be the one with the member only jacket. waiting for morgan to come, he's a wildcard and probably the straw that break the camel's back like carol

that blond woman must be beth's replacement, older but still hot

they need to take out Emily kinney out of the intro

I thought rick, carol, and Daryl were meeting in secret? The gate watcher can tell Deanna they were all out together, no?

Spoiler Spoiler:

That would be an interesting twist, for sure.

That'd be a way to flip everything on it's ear. Realistically the group has to get paired down simply because it is getting too difficult to make everyone engaging with it's growing numbers. It'd be a way to completely throw off even the comic readers and hell I'd probably lament that a bit :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back