The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh Todd..this would’ve been perfection if you made the cape removable

Still the best Spawn but the hard cape restricts the articulation :slap

New Spawn figure
View attachment 509601line up

Yes! And Violator is going to be a megafig. And clown is a deluxe set. And gunslinger. I'm so pumped. Now need to figure out how the heck to make space. LOL

Wow, a larger in scale Violator?!

I'd be up for Malebolgia too!

Thank you bro :lol

Yeah your custom cape really elevates the MK Spawn!!!

I hope this continues I’m so excited about deluxe clown violator and gunslinger I still have 12” gunslinger he’s one of my favorite spawn figures! Come on Sam and twitch!!

You are correct. Angela is with marvel comics now. Bad blood between Gaiman and Mcfarlane. Sucks because I liked her in Spawn.

So what ..I think Todd will do a classic Angela

He can't... That's the whole point. He has no rights/ownership to the character. She was completely removed from Spawn and replaced with Tiffany, a different Angel. He'd have to license her and pay Neil Gaiman for her use.

And I don't think Marvel would allow it. Gaiman probably sold the rights to Marvel for the character.

Yeah from what I understand, she's also Thor's sister now in Marvel cannon. If Todd couldn't make an Angela in the late 90's, no way in Malebolgia's hell can he do one now.

Couple of crappy pics of some other spawn stuff I have

IMG_6365.jpg
IMG_6366.jpg

So, my Classic Spawn was just delivered by FedEx.... :yess:

After a very long journey, it is finally in my hands.. :lol

Today was the expected delivery day after sitting since May 22nd when the "shipment info sent to FedEx" with tracking# I had finally received. Then finally 8 days later on May 30th it was picked up and then arrived in Memphis TN on April 1st, still showing as it's location last night and this morning when I checked. Then out of nowhere it shows up. Man, FedEx is awful with shipping updates even though I have notifications on it for all movement.. I get delays, but the item gets scanned every time it leaves/arrives at a destination.

Now, before I open it, keep it or make a nice big profit?? :huh

:rotfl

So everyone still waiting, keep patient. Considering I was backer #23,810 (close to the last, and I'm in NJ on the other side of the US from them being received in CA), I'm surprised I've gotten before many others seem to have.

Couple of crappy pics of some other spawn stuff I have

View attachment 509933
View attachment 509934

Nice more to come for us fans!

So, my Classic Spawn was just delivered by FedEx.... :yess:

After a very long journey, it is finally in my hands.. :lol

Today was the expected delivery day after sitting since May 22nd when the "shipment info sent to FedEx" with tracking# I had finally received. Then finally 8 days later on May 30th it was picked up and then arrived in Memphis TN on April 1st, still showing as it's location last night and this morning when I checked. Then out of nowhere it shows up. Man, FedEx is awful with shipping updates even though I have notifications on it for all movement.. I get delays, but the item gets scanned every time it leaves/arrives at a destination.

Now, before I open it, keep it or make a nice big profit?? :huh

:rotfl

So everyone still waiting, keep patient. Considering I was backer #23,810 (close to the last, and I'm in NJ on the other side of the US from them being received in CA), I'm surprised I've gotten before many others seem to have.

:yess:

Congrats!

Now sell!

lol

Back