The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic of part of my spawn collection. Honestly, looking back at some of these figs that are 20 years old... the sculpts are unbelievable. I'm not much of a poser, and I prefer more detailed sculpts over articulation, provided the pre poses look good.
IMG_2210.JPG

Another pic of part of my spawn collection. Honestly, looking back at some of these figs that are 20 years old... the sculpts are unbelievable. I'm not much of a poser, and I prefer more detailed sculpts over articulation, provided the pre poses look good.

Awesome display. :clap Your repaints really make them pop.
I had nearly all of those as well back in the day, before gravitating mostly to 1:6 and appreciating the articulation it brings. They do make for a really cool display together.

And the more I'm seeing this figure, the more I'm looking forward to it! Particularly your display is what I'm going for: modern with masked sculpt.
The only thing I'm not sure how I feel about it yet is the cape. I love the collar and shoulders, I feel that's something the older figures never fully pulled off right until now - particularly the collar was always a bit underscaled. But those large hinged flaps of cape is not something I associate with Spawn. I know it's of course reminiscent of the original figure, but I'm thinking how much cooler it would look with his cape draped around his body and feet, similar to the old tank display burnt Spawn.

How many times can you release the same figure as a variant? I think our boy Todd is definitely going for the record. Between the DC figure variants and the MK Spawn.....

Now we have this. MK Spawn #5 I believe? :slap

Spawn-Lord-Covenant-07__scaled_800.jpg

1. MK Spawn with Sword
2. MK Spawn with Mace
3. Mk Spawn with Axe
4. MK Spawn Blood Feud Hunter
5. Mk Spawn Lord Covenant

Did I miss any?? :lol

Nope got my tracking 5/6 lol

Sold it on hold for someone for when I do get it though watch the price go up even more and I locked in the sale price already :slap

This really soured me on McFarlane’s word pandemic or not he dropped the ball big time

How many times can you release the same figure as a variant? I think our boy Todd is definitely going for the record. Between the DC figure variants and the MK Spawn.....

Now we have this. MK Spawn #5 I believe? :slap

1. MK Spawn with Sword
2. MK Spawn with Mace
3. Mk Spawn with Axe
5. Mk Spawn Lord Covenant

Did I miss any?? :lol

Yeah. You forgot the Gold Label one.

Yeah. You forgot the Gold Label one.

:lol

So that makes 6.... "Curse of Apocalypse"

1. MK Spawn with Sword
2. MK Spawn with Mace
3. Mk Spawn with Axe
5. MK Spawn Curse Of Apocalypse (Gold Label)
6. Mk Spawn Lord Covenant

Can't wait for #7 to be revealed...

I actively forget I even have the three-pack Kickstarter coming. At this point, I feel like I'm going to completely forget about it and one day it's just going to show up. "When the *** did I order- Oooooh, that's right.... years ago." lol

Fantastic shadow_wolf! Where did you get the chains from? Did you wrap it around his right arm as well? Cape looks amazing.

Add a wire in the chains to take it up even one more level. :)

Back