The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure he will ever go down that soft cape route - I could be wrong but I don't believe he's ever made a figure like that. I don't think it's so much about cost rather than that he just doesn't think they look good. And I happen to agree

I think it can be done

780B4E9E-207F-48DC-82CB-F83F7E98A705.jpg

Todd is pulling out all the stops not only with this Spawn but his DC Multiverse line. I'm supper hyped for Batman Last Knight on Earth and Death Metal lines. They will look awesome with both spawn.

I had seen some eye effects for the MK Spawn figure somewhere. I thought it was eBay, but I get nothing on searches there. They came in 2 colors, green and red and were clear. They had that smoldering energy effect. Anyone know where I can find these?

I had seen some eye effects for the MK Spawn figure somewhere. I thought it was eBay, but I get nothing on searches there. They came in 2 colors, green and red and were clear. They had that smoldering energy effect. Anyone know where I can find these?
Was the first thing that came up in Google, out of stock though https://www.ebay.com/itm/254676149290

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Prototype of the Kickstarter figure before production began. Looks good. I think a wash will help bring out more of the cape texture.

spawn-ig.jpg

We are really a week away from Nov and soon we will have him in hand. Man I'm so happy I got two

Back