The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVfwA3hT9m/

150752027.jpg

Please mean a regular full line is coming. It's Todd's own character and putting him on Kickstarter was nonsense.

If this is part of a reboot line along with the Redeemer and Cowboy Spawn we saw, I will buy full waves, just like the old days.

Please mean a regular full line is coming. It's Todd's own character and putting him on Kickstarter was nonsense.

If this is part of a reboot line along with the Redeemer and Cowboy Spawn we saw, I will buy full waves, just like the old days.

I presumed the Kickstarter was to gauge people?s interest.

McFarlane is the one who basically made the industry what it is. I hope he gets into the alternate Spawns too, those deigns were the coolest to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd posted a video to his social media announcing several new Spawn books. In it was a closer look at the new Redeemer. Bit simpler than the original, but very nice.

redeemer.png

Received my tracking number this past Friday and it’s scheduled to be delivered this Monday, March 1st. It looks spectacular from the figure to the retro packaging!

No tracking either aside from the same email apologizing for the shipment delays because the shipments barely cleared at the docks...blah..blah..blah same excuse he?s been saying since last year yada..and the tracking should be coming in a week or so ...yada..yada :pfft:

Back