The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for me either, its gonna be a waiting game unfortunately. Figures look excellent though.

Shouldn't the big boot be on the right leg for the Modern Spawn? It is that way on the MK, artwork, and "vintage" figures/statues.

Shouldn't the big boot be on the right leg for the Modern Spawn? It is that way on the MK, artwork, and "vintage" figures/statues.

Lots of folks brought this up in the Kickstarter comments. I think Todd moved it to the left because the thigh pouches were already on the right for the Classic design.

Mcfarlane was right the cardboard shipping boxes are indeed thicker and well suited for protection that was $70k well spent on his part thank you Todd

Certainly better then the cheap paper thin cardboard boxes that Hot Toys uses to send out their $400 collectibles

Attachments

• images (49).jpg
    images (49).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 110
  • images (22).jpg
    images (22).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 110
I'm still waiting on a tracking for both the classic and modern. Sucks really wanted to see these in hand.

I'm still waiting on a tracking for both the classic and modern. Sucks really wanted to see these in hand.
I received mine 3 days ago, still haven't been given tracking and the way people are talking in the Kickstarter unfortunately most people haven't been getting it. Even more unfortunate us that the capes are glued to the figures so we were lied to on that part.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

I received mine 3 days ago, still haven't been given tracking and the way people are talking in the Kickstarter unfortunately most people haven't been getting it. Even more unfortunate us that the capes are glued to the figures so we were lied to on that part.

Yeah I heard about that it's a bummer but I think Todd probably felt like there was no other way for the cape to stay put without moving around from posing, so it's glued on now.

Yeah I heard about that it's a bummer but I think Todd probably felt like there was no other way for the cape to stay put without moving around from posing, so it's glued on now.
Yeah I thought that was what happened aswell, people would either complain that it's too loose if it wasn't glued or people would complain that it is glued, can't please everyone lol. However a couple of days ago he posted in the comments that it wasn't glued and was removable so blatantly lying is a bit of a **** move.

Not defending Todd here, but he did so much thinking out loud during those update videos that I wouldn't be surprised if he just lost track. Next time, they need to have a concrete plan for all possible updates before launching and keep posts succinct.

Not defending Todd here, but he did so much thinking out loud during those update videos that I wouldn't be surprised if he just lost track. Next time, they need to have a concrete plan for all possible updates before launching and keep posts succinct.
I agree with that, hopefully when they do the mediaeval spawn Kickstarter it'll be better managed. Also maybe they should take the keyboard/phone from Todd sometimes he's a bit of a doop

So, has anyone gotten any tracking numbers for the Kickstarter figures?

For something that was supposed to ship in November / December, I kind of assumed
I would have them by the end of January.

So, has anyone gotten any tracking numbers for the Kickstarter figures?

For something that was supposed to ship in November / December, I kind of assumed
I would have them by the end of January.
Got all my tracking emails in one go about a week after I received the figures

Well, shoot. For all I know, they were delivered to my lobby and stolen already. [emoji38]
Fingers crossed it's all good, are you in the US ? They are arriving by boat over there so most of them will arrive last.

Fingers crossed it's all good, are you in the US ? They are arriving by boat over there so most of them will arrive last.

Yep. I imagine I've got some waiting left.

Yeah, it just seems like Todd has moved on to the next thing and been quiet on these all month.

So international orders shipped to people direct from the factory, and US customers are waiting for the boat
to arrive for them then to be unloaded, packed and shipped out by Todd's staff... is that correct?

If that is the case, I would guess late February, early March for delivery?

Back