The power of hope...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's getting big!

Tell me about it! He's closing in on 13 pounds and he's going through some kind of phase where he will ONLY eat his bottle if we are standing up and bouncing him around the house... it's getting really hard on our backs! If we don't distract him, he just screams and refuses the bottle, even if he's famished. Weird kid :confused:

Tell me about it! He's closing in on 13 pounds and he's going through some kind of phase where he will ONLY eat his bottle if we are standing up and bouncing him around the house... it's getting really hard on our backs! If we don't distract him, he just screams and refuses the bottle, even if he's famished. Weird kid :confused:

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

He looks adorable though.

His getting more and more adorable every time I see a new pic of him. Looks like you all had a very happy holiday and it's great to get these updates on how Dax and you are doing. :)

His getting more and more adorable every time I see a new pic of him. Looks like you all had a very happy holiday and it's great to get these updates on how Dax and you are doing. :)

Aww, thanks Jen! Are you coming to Comic-Con this year?

My nephew was like that so my sister got one of those big exercise balls to sit on and bounce.

I just found this thread and read about your beautiful miracle. I wanted to say congrats to you and your family, motherhood is great and children are a blessing. all the best with your little bundle. :D

Shamelessly necroposting:

Picture 1: You know you are a parent to an infant when you are passed out at Midnight on New Year's Eve - ha!
Picture 2: Relaxing with Dad after Christmas dinner
Picture 3: Checking out his muscles in the mirror
Picture 4: First trip to Disneyland (ignore the 'lack of sleep' bags under my eyes please)... some people may be shocked that we brought a preemie to Disneyland in the middle of cold and flu season, but we didn't go inside at all or let strangers breathe on him, just stayed outside and Dax loved all the sights and sounds! ... and mom got her Disneyland churro and jalepeno-cheese-pretzel fix :lol

What a cutey, he's so adorable in the last picture. Glad everything's going well for you and the family.

I don't think posting adorable baby pictures is ever considered necroposting. At least not the bad kind.

(And as a Disney freak I salute you for starting him young!)

Have you tried feeding him in an excersaucer?

I guess he is a bit young for the saucer yet. Walmart used to have this little "hammock". Its a wire frame covered in white vinyl and there is a fabric sleeve that goes over it. My kids loved it cause the could bounce themselves while they ate, played etc...

Last edited:

feed him hydroxycut

..just kidding. Cute kid Dusty. Bring him to SDCC next time :rock

Great pics Dusty--- Glad that everything's going well-- wait until the crawling starts... My youngest is now going like gangbusters--- Time to move the collection higher once again.:horror

:lol

Great pics Dusty--- Glad that everything's going well-- wait until the crawling starts... My youngest is now going like gangbusters--- Time to move the collection higher once again.:horror

:lol

I KNOW!!! I have a feeling he's gonna be super active and not want to stay in a 'play pen' at all. Should be interesting to say the least... I'll be sending him outside to play with the dog at a very young age ;)

:lol You can always recognize people with children. There is nothing below knee and then waist height.

He looks happy to be at Disneyland; and why wouldn't he?

Great pics, nice to "hear" from you Dusty! :wave

Back