The power of hope...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha

You ain't kiddin' ;)

He's very very expressive actually. Loves to experiment with his frowns when he hears a loud sound, or when we're trying to force feed him when he's tired :lol I guess I better get used to it... although I do hope he smiles eventually!

Well, for your sake I hope you get your smiles, but don't take it the wrong way if he doesn't. I work with a woman who has a 1 1/2 year old, all sorts of pictures of him playing and having a ball, rarely smiles though, but you know from being there he was having a blast. Every kid's different.

He looks great Dusty, considering that he was pre-termed. The power of hope is indeed within him.

Congrats.

Adorable! :love

He's is getting to be a chunker too; that's great. :clap

... almost makes me want another, well practice is still fun. :monkey3

Another update: He's home!!!!! As of late yesterday afternoon. So, forgive me if I'm not around for a few weeks :D

Catching up on sleep today - HE slept fine last night, only woke up twice, but I couldn't sleep a wink for worrying about him without all his monitors hooked up! It should be a little better tonight now that I've watched him survive and thrive for 24 hours without monitors.

Thanks again for all the support... this is such a great community and I'm happy to be a part of it :duff

Glad things are going well. It brings a special feeling to a home when there is an infant. (and that has nothing to do with diaper smell!).

Another update: He's home!!!!! As of late yesterday afternoon. So, forgive me if I'm not around for a few weeks :D

Catching up on sleep today - HE slept fine last night, only woke up twice, but I couldn't sleep a wink for worrying about him without all his monitors hooked up! It should be a little better tonight now that I've watched him survive and thrive for 24 hours without monitors.

Thanks again for all the support... this is such a great community and I'm happy to be a part of it :duff

We're glad you take the time to join us, and glad to see the little guy's home, doctor's gave him his medical needs, now he's in a nice, loving home, that's the best medicine of all.

Congrats Dusty!!!!!!:chew It's SO AWESOME to hear that Dax is home with ya & doing so well!!!!!!:joy:fireworks:fest:fireworks He is in the best of hands.;) I will miss ya for the next few weeks. :)

So I wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!ahead of time!:D

The Monster
Nick

That is the best news ever. I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you. Yes indeed you will hardly have time to be behind the computer. Dax will do great. And if he only woke up twice you are a very very lucky person. Darth Critter wakes up more than that. Try to sleep during the day when he sleeps. It does not work for me but that is what everyone tells me lol

Post us some more pictures ASAP. He is as cute as a button.

Dusty, can't believe that I, too, have missed this thread. That's what I get for not looking in every forum!!

Congrats, so very happy for you and even happier that Dax is now home with you! Love his name, and being a huge Deep Space Nine fan, I automatically assumed that's what it was from! :lol Enjoy your leave, and get as much rest as you can!!

Best regards to all three of you! Have fun with Dax, he's a cutie pie!! :joy

Wow! Apologies for missing this thread, especially when something this grand just happened!

Congrats to you, Dusty! No wonder you didn't make it out to Dragon*Con this year. You were having a kid! :D

Hopefully, you can make it out next year!

Quick update - Dax has broken 10 pounds! He's now a little over 3 months 'actual' age and 1 month 'adjusted' (from the time he was originally due). He's 'unique' as my mom so kindly puts it - in that he's super high-maintenance! I'm trying to get back into the swing of working part-time, but it's a little difficult with a screamer... which is why I'm posting this so late, while his dad takes his turn with him :lol

Thanks AGAIN for all the support and love... Freaks are awesome! Hopefully many of you will be able to meet Dax at Comic-Con 2009 :banana And yeah, maybe Dragon*Con too... that con is just too much fun, and tons of eye-candy for kids to keep them busy gawking :lol

Anyway, he finally smiled a little! Attached are a couple of my favorite photos. Missed you guys!

Sorry I missed this thread also, even though I haven't been here long and don't know everyone yet, I want to say congrats on the new baby Dusty and I'm glad he's doing well. Looks like he's thriving in those pics you provided. Take care of yourself and Dax. :D

Back