The Perfect 1:6 Batman Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boywonder

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just saw the Sideshow Premium Format (Modern Age) Batman. Wow, what an awesome statue! Why couldn't Sideshow make their 1:6 Batman figure like that? That would have been the perfect Batman figure...

Who says they won't? The teaser for the entire line had 6 Batman variations of their own, the Neil Adams one being one of them. We'll see more Batmen in this line than anything else. Why put out the "perfect" one when you can get fanboys to buy all the other ones, still clammer for this and then eventually get it because it'll seem so much more perfect once it is released. :lol

Still waiting for someone to make a 1/6 BTAS and other Bruce Timm Batman figures.. now that would be perfection.

I just saw the Sideshow Premium Format (Modern Age) Batman. Wow, what an awesome statue! Why couldn't Sideshow make their 1:6 Batman figure like that? That would have been the perfect Batman figure...

They'd find a way to F it up during production for sure.

The regular, black Batman PF (while great looking) does not look as nice as the photo did. Skin is dark (nothing wrong with that, but Wayne is white) saggy pits, Bat Symbol misplaced, etc.

Wouldn't count on the Blue Modern Age Bats turning out 100% looking like the photo either.

Glad to hear there would be more 1:6 Batman figures. Looking forward to a Neil Adams Batman. Hopefully a Robin too. Thanks for the info guys!

Damage? Show some respect. Campy it may be, but it's an integral part of the mythos.

I can love both, can't I? Adam West's Batman was one of the first things that got me into all this crap. Neal Adams Batman showed me that it could be a lifelong obsession.

You can, but dissing '66 is bad form in my eyes. I hate Batman and Robin '97 but I get that it's why we eventually got Begins in '05. It's all part of the history.

Back