The Panzer Predator (Predator Custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
The year is 1945, a bloody conflict is drawing to a brutal conclusion as, The Red Army invade Berlin. It is here now that bullets fly and blood flows like a raging river. A creature not of this world has watched the war unfold from the start, but it is only now it decides to make it's move. With an un-Earthly arsenal like no man has seen The Predator is coming to claim some prized trophies. From Soviet Generals to SS Commanders it's coming and neither side is safe from the grasp of The Panzer Predator.....

The Hunt.....

The lone SS commander stumbles upon the crashed ship after a gruesome battle against the Soviet forces. He feels a presence behind him....

DSC01096-1.jpg

DSC01098-1.jpg

DSC01101-1.jpg

DSC01105-1.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really digging this... make sure to include at least one Nazi victim in the mix. Sounds like him and Aldo could have been friends :lol

Oh man. Now I have an idea......crap...:). How did you make those custom nazi swastikas for your pred?

That Nazi hunting Wolf is legit! Sick bio and cool finger knives! Bad ass man. That rivals a custom Zombie Pred I saw. Top 2 customs I've ever seen.
dsc0234m.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

(Zombie Pred is the work of elvis1976 of the Hunter's Lair)

Literally took them this morning :lol not even assembeled but im using a Cleaner kit body and also head

Back