The Panzer Predator (Predator Custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey...I also have a wolf hunting Nazis
idea is a great environment to predator in WWII

I like your helmet. You've done your??

dsc0234m.jpg

dsc0275q.jpg

Now THERE'S a kickass idea for a Predator movie. I would totally watch that. In fact... someone needs to write to FOX and recommend doing a special on Predator hunting trips throughout time. I mean, Taylerdurdem's custom is a seemingly-outlandish and far-fetched concept, but looking at that figure of his... it just works. Like it was meant to be.

I'm loving the idea... there is an outstanding Dark Horse Comics cover with a similar theme, but that story had a Predator hunting Nazi escapees in South America.

One question; where did you get that bio from? I've seen the 'Ram' helmet a few times, but invariably with a badly-miscast grille on the front. Yours looks pristine - is that your own work?

One question; where did you get that bio from? I've seen the 'Ram' helmet a few times, but invariably with a badly-miscast grille on the front. Yours looks pristine - is that your own work?

I bought mine from a guy on ebay he makes them to order I believe and pretty resonqable price

Looks badass! Which pred body did u use on that? Looks like the lost's color....the wolf's thigh guards & hands....

Back