The officially unofficial Grey Hulk thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
I'm sure the discussion of the black symbiote suit Spidey limited to 10 will draw our attention away from grey Hulk.

Gray Hulk is already coming with a Black Symbiote Spidey variant. They just haven't revealed it yet because people are still sore on missing out. :angelsmil

No, SLF, 10 random grey hulk exclusives will have the black costume Spidey. You won't know which you have until it arrives.

(And sorry Chicky for the blatant attempt at causing more trouble...)

Black Symbiote Spidey variant?

There is a black symboite Gray hulk version limited to 10 that will be among the 50????????????

O man wait till the other forums hear about this!!!!!!!!!!:google

:rolleyes:
:angelsmil

jlcmsu said:
I didn't say you should be ahsamed of where you live. I said don't get pissed at SS because they posted the newsletter for the timezone they live in when it doesn't match yours exactly.

I haven't jumped on anyone who made a valid point.
I'd say you have.

Darlord Dave, is there any documentation anywhere regarding 10 of the 50 Grey Hulk's coming with a Spidey wearing the black symbiote costume? Where did you hear about this?

Anywho... To stay on topic...

I'd definitely have to keep my eyes open for "Grey Hulk-like" exclusives from now on.

I do like the idea however, Chicky. I visit the SSC website more than a few times a day, (even when I'm at work), just for that reason.. because of exclusive surprises like the Grey Hulk.

So I guess this is mildly off topic, but did anyone read Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk issue 2 yet? Banner is speaking to someone about becoming the hulk and says somethnig along the lines of turning green, sometimes grey. I got a kick out of that. With the nod to sideshow's Doom in another comic lately, I wonder if this was sideshow related as well. Thoughts?

I stay away from the ultimate books (I only pic up The Ultimates HC) but that is pretty funny given this whole Gray Hulk diorama statue. I don't think anyone outside SS Collectibles fans would get the irony though... :D

ComputerFly said:
The Hulk has been turning gray intermittently LONG before Sideshow existed.

I don't read Hulk regularly, I have only been reading the Wolverine / Hulk comic because I heard somewhere they were going to kill one of them off in this comic and it looked interesting. I remember seeing an interview with Stan Lee where he said Hulk was supposed to be grey originally, but there was some concern with keeping the color consistant in the book, so they changed to green becasue no other Marvel charactor at the time was green. The only other time I was aware of that he was grey was when Todd McFarlane was involved with the comic way back when. Other than that, I thought he was always green.

Silverbc3 said:
Since this is a Grey Hulk thread I thought this might go here.....

Has anyone noticed this one??

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6614228910&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D6614228910%26fvi%3D1

Lucky bastard! :horror

I mean the buyer is lucky btw.... :D

I sincerely hope that this auction is for real. If this guy just got ripped off, I will feel sorry for him... People just need to be patient and stop bidding on items that are not in the possession of the seller. If this buyer comes on the board in a few months looking for help because their Hulk never arrived, there will be nothing we can do but offer our sympathy. (Even if they do get their Hulk, I don't see more of these going for $1500!! I'll bet that waiting would have gotten him one for much less...)

tomandshell said:
I sincerely hope that this auction is for real. If this guy just got ripped off, I will feel sorry for him... People just need to be patient and stop bidding on items that are not in the possession of the seller. If this buyer comes on the board in a few months looking for help because their Hulk never arrived, there will be nothing we can do but offer our sympathy. (Even if they do get their Hulk, I don't see more of these going for $1500!! I'll bet that waiting would have gotten him one for much less...)

Just to let everyone know, the auction is real and I'm the seller. I posted the auction with a high BIN price on the day that fixed price listings were only 10 cents. I didn't expect anyone to buy it, but I figured that I'd just see what happened. If noone bought it, I only lost 10 cents. Needless to say, I was surprised when it sold within the first 24 hours, and even more surprised when he paid right away through Paypal.

I emailed the buyer with my name, address, and phone number to help ease him mind that this wasn't a scam.

P.S.: I got a few other fixed price auctions running. :naughty

LINK

Good one misfit. :google

I still think you might have been able to get more. Did you order more than one?

Congrats on the sale misfit138!

If your BIN was a few hundred less I would have caved, I was shocked it did sell so quickly. Then again your flawless feedback probably helped! :D

If you needed the money now you certainly came out winning. I think you would have gotten more for it upon closer to release, but who am I to argue with almost $1,000 profit for one item after ebay/paypal fees. :rolleyes:

I guess that leaves 49 legit ones out there to be had. I don't think this guy would resell it seeing how he paid almost $600 for a SentinelVs Ex in his last auction...

Back