the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Success!!!!!!! Apparently 337 attempts was the lucky charm and my Pumpkinhead submission was finally accepted. Of course, I still won't sleep any better until I finally see it posted which won't happen now until after the contest closes :lol

Oh well fingers crossed :D

whats up everyone, just got back from my girls house ,.had a big old italian sunday dinner..mnnnnnnnnn....did i miss any banners? last ones i saw were king of dead and sse wolfman

Boba Fett said:
This one has got me stumped. :banghead

Same here. I can get TIE Pilot but then can't figure out what the left over letters would spell so I don't think that is it.

Anyone want to tell me what the prize for this jumble is? :monkey3

Boba Fett said:
This one has got me stumped. :banghead

Me too... I can't find anything with a Y... besides Yoda, Galaxy, Skywalker and Infantry... and none of those are it.... Oh well.

Buttmunch said:
Same here. I can get TIE Pilot but then can't figure out what the left over letters would spell so I don't think that is it.

Anyone want to tell me what the prize for this jumble is? :monkey3
Well to do that, I'd have to give you the answer to the jumble.

devlinboy said:
whats up everyone, just got back from my girls house ,.had a big old italian sunday dinner..mnnnnnnnnn....did i miss any banners? last ones i saw were king of dead and sse wolfman
Well, I can definately guarantee you there hasn't been a Jason Goes to Hell deal.

Back