the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is possiblythe most wonderous thing I have ever seen. How any pumpkin carving can top this I have no idea!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!

Techincally doesn't it need to be CARVED? Maybe poke a few holes in it and that should work.

Buttmunch said:
Techincally doesn't it need to be CARVED? Maybe poke a few holes in it and that should work.

Thats the beauty of the of it. Its a non-carved pumpkin in a pumpkin carving contest!!! Very Krusadery.

SideshowDusty said:
alrighty guys, have fun bonding. I'll be back later tonight to check... right now I really gotta clean up my apartment and leave the house before I go insane :lol

I guess it's safe to take a break.....See you later Dusty!!!

Hope Spook has been good to you all this weekend. Haven't checked in much with my b-day and a date I went on.

pitchin said:
enough with all the free stuff...........where the ghost rider on bike or west ghost rider on steed statue & Venom comiquette :lol
OMG! I would KILL for a Ghost Rider on Steed stat!!!
1.gif

thats my only reason for holding out.. I have nothing else to display him next to.. although PF Buffy is coming! ;)

RoboDad said:
I caved. I just had to have him to go with my SSE Dracula.

Still not sure how they will look grouped with the color Mummy sarcophagus, but time will tell...

Its only a matter of time before they sell a Black and White version of the mummy. Perhaps even during the Spooktacular!

SideshowDusty said:
...In Spooktacular time, Midnight means when the hour chimes 12:00 PM (midnight) on the night of the day in question. So 10/29 at Midnight (Pacific Time) means Sunday night when the clocks set to Pacific Time hit 12:00 (so yes, if you want to get really technical, we mean 11:59 on 10/29). Yes, I have decided that I really hate time...

mfoga, are you listening? Sideshow Time. :stick :D

Sorry guys if you posted that before, but I want to participate into the Doctor Contest and I’m confused about how to do that.
Tell me if I’m wrong, I only need to add a Comment to participate or is there a form to fill?
Thanks a lot guys.

jlcmsu said:
Hope Spook has been good to you all this weekend. Haven't checked in much with my b-day and a date I went on.

OMFG!!! The world is coming to an end. Josh missed most of Spooktacular and had a date!!!!

The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!

Just kidding. Hope you had a great time with both.

Back