the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrueSam said:
Lonnie! You didn't notice your b-day thread on S&F?! :stick

Opps!! I've been so busy looking at Sideshow's site and the Freaks board I didn't think to visit any where else! I will correct that post haste! :lol

lcummins said:
"Feast your eyes! Glut your soul..."

The 1925 Lon Chaney classic, The Phantom of the Opera is playing on TCM right now!!! It is a restored print from the 1929 re-release! Go watch!!! :D
I highly recommend the 2 disc DVD set. It has some nice extras and an excellent commentary.

hug.gif

Wow, that word jumble actually was easy, now I'm happy. I hope I win. But I'm suspecting that a bunch of stuff will be going on tomorrow so hopefully I won't miss out on something.

lcummins said:
Well of course I own that, but it's on TV... I have to watch! It's a rule, you know!!!! :rotfl
I would have watched this had I known it was on. I hate starting movies in the middle, so i guess I will just pick up the dvd set. Lonnie, they're also running Hunchback at 3:00am. Bet you can't stay up for that one.

Bannister said:
I would have watched this had I known it was on. I hate starting movies in the middle, so i guess I will just pick up the dvd set. Lonnie, they're also running Hunchback at 3:00am. Bet you can't stay up for that one.

If it was the Chaney Hunchback I would!!!! Never was a fan of the Charles Laughton version...

galactiboy said:
Clue #12 is up... an odd item again, but easy to figure out the kind of collectible on this one.

Took a bit but I got it as well. I think I am getting the hang of this now... too bad I probably won't find the last one in time but oh well.

todoelresto said:
Sorry guys if you posted that before, but I want to participate into the Doctor Contest and I’m confused about how to do that.
Tell me if I’m wrong, I only need to add a Comment to participate or is there a form to fill?
Thanks a lot guys.

Yes, you only need to fill out a comment with your story. If there's a form to fill out, there will be a link to it :duff

another 50% off lotr - Haradrim

why are all lotr 50% bad guys... give me a good guy pls!!! :rolleyes:

ok i know kotd is actually a good guy... but i want a downright good guy.

KAOSINLA said:
Haven't seen you much Tom.....been busy???

I've been busy and I've been having computer problems as an added bonus. I hope that things will be a little more relaxed for me when Fantacular rolls around. (I assume it's happening again this year?)

Back