the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devlinboy said:
whats up everyone, just got back from my girls house ,.had a big old italian sunday dinner..mnnnnnnnnn....did i miss any banners? last ones i saw were king of dead and sse wolfman

And that's pretty much remains as is. I did snag a King of the Dead. I couldn't pass that deal up.

madden821 said:
Me too... I can't find anything with a Y... besides Yoda, Galaxy, Skywalker and Infantry... and none of those are it.... Oh well.

Hmmmmm.....What did you play with all your life!?!?!?!?

creature4000 said:
when we put the answer in there answer spot we don't add any spaces .. correct?

For the scavenger hunt we don't... I think for everything else it doesn't matter.

Boba Fett said:
And that's pretty much remains as is. I did snag a King of the Dead. I couldn't pass that deal up.
ii got one but canceled, god forbid i start collecting another line at this point lol. ill wait for a pf king o the dead

Well, I need to get to bed. I have work tommorrow and it will soon be Monday. *sigh*

Good luck to everyone else tonight.

See you in the morning!

Can someone please take the SSE Wolfman at 50% off. We need a new banner. I did my part with London After Midnight. ;) :D

"Feast your eyes! Glut your soul..."

The 1925 Lon Chaney classic, The Phantom of the Opera is playing on TCM right now!!! It is a restored print from the 1929 re-release! Go watch!!! :D

Last edited:
Back