the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wofford29 said:
For the Wolf Man contest. The full moon was shown in the movie, it was just never made reference to. I thought the answer was that it never showed Jr. transforming from a MAN into a WOLF (it shows his legs) only visa versa from a WOLF back into a MAN.

Yeah I don't buy the answer either! Could we get a second opinon from the web team? I said he was never shown being biten by the werewolf (which is very important because that is the whole reason he becomes the wolf man!). Hmmm... :confused:

There was no moon in the movie, but it was referenced several times. It did show him getting bit. He got bit while he was fighting the wolf off of Jenny.

Kabukiman said:
The answer was 'The full moon', I put 'Full Moon', I'll bet others just put 'moon'.

Would all of these be acceptable answers?

Anything referring to the moon not being shown was accepted.

As for them not showing him getting bitten, I thought they showed it when he was fighting off the werewolf to save Jenny. Anyway, the Web Mistress' answer is the final answer, as always :duff

(Here's where she got it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034398/trivia "Although it is an important part of the story, there is not a single shot of the moon during the entire film.")

SideshowDusty said:

As for them not showing him getting bitten, I thought they showed it when he was fighting off the werewolf to save Jenny. Anyway, the Web Mistress' answer is the final answer, as always :duff

(Here's where she got it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034398/trivia "Although it is an important part of the story, there is not a single shot of the moon during the entire film.")

Yep you guys are right (as usual). I fastforwarded through the DVD and there is no moon, but he does get bit. I'm sorry I doubted the Minstress. I should have known better. But you guys were wrong about Han's eye color and Plo's lightsaber color originally :rolleyes:

SideshowDusty said:

wow. Bob Burns has the cane from the movie. ole Bob has got everything! i'd love to just tour his place like Les just did.

I have to admit to Dusty and everyone here that I have a horrible
condition.

It is called " I haven't won anything at Spooktacular yet"
The symptons are excessive clicking on banners, entering
contests and reading every comment in the behind the news area.
I have heard that if I don't win something soon I might go blind or
start buying things at half price that I don't really want.
Please give now to stop this horrible condtion from ruining
spooktacular.

dr2red said:
condition.

spooktacular.

I have similar conditions. I did go for a 1/2 Metaluna Mutant, but that only made my symptoms worsen!

dr2red said:
condition.

spooktacular.

I think I may be suffering from this a bit myself. :rolleyes:

I've actually moved into the learned helplessness phase... in which I am so paralyzed by my losing ways that I've given up hope and don't even try :monkey2

Anyone else have problems submitting the Pumpkinhead entry?? I keep getting error messages.

Yeah, I'm having some troubles as well, what are you using for you answer....:D

oxbeard said:
Anyone else have problems submitting the Pumpkinhead entry?? I keep getting error messages.

Darth Rage was having problems too, and then it was finally accepted... DR, did you do anything differently when it finally went through?

Bannister said:
Just wanted to put all the other contestants in the carving contest on notice. It has now become a race for second. Nobody will top my entry, The Mighty F'n Kurgan-o-Lantern.
kurganolantern12ejpgmsgtw1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is possiblythe most wonderous thing I have ever seen. How any pumpkin carving can top this I have no idea!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!

alrighty guys, have fun bonding. I'll be back later tonight to check... right now I really gotta clean up my apartment and leave the house before I go insane :lol

Back