The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

I can't imagine the box office numbers this movie has the potential to bring in worldwide. Can you buy stock in a movie?

:lol:lol

Ya, the potential for this movie is through the roof. I have the upmost confidence in GDT to do this movie good!

Over on TORN GDT mentions that Smaug is taking form!:D

Smaug is probably the part of the movie I am most anticipating.

Not sure if i'm looking forward to the Hobbit more or the other film since it will be more of a suprise.:cool:

He didn't actually say that. Infact he said there was no way. It's just the interviewer making stuff up. I was drawn by the bit where it says GDT discusses Tom Bombadil - but he doesn't.

I have missed something. Link please?

I think it would be quite cool if Doug Jones was involved with The Hobbit :D

Thanks for the post!

Mrs Took and I just watched Guierrmos' "The Orphanage" which we both really liked.

I am excited that he will be a part of the Hobbit, now that I've taken some time to see some of his other work!

del toro is going to make a masterpiece! AND, can you imagine the quality and detail we will see by the next 2-3 yrs in the 1/6 figures?!! time to start saving up for hot toys hobbit figures :)

del toro is going to make a masterpiece! AND, can you imagine the quality and detail we will see by the next 2-3 yrs in the 1/6 figures?!! time to start saving up for hot toys hobbit figures :)

My thoughts exactly start saving now :D

Back