The official "Blu-Ray is not as good as DVD" Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a solid BD player today for about what a quality DVD player will cost. To say nothing of all the $10 BDs I picked up in the sales! :naughty

Huh....thats pretty cool actually. But I still need a TV. Once that happens (which it might) then it'll happen.

Huh....thats pretty cool actually. But I still need a TV. Once that happens (which it might) then it'll happen.

This is me. My shatty TV doesn't deserve BR. :lol

When I get one, THEN I'll invest in BR. A waste of money now.

I think...a Blu Ray may be a surprise X-Mas gift. Parents have been considering it.

So who knows.

Dvd may be better on a few things yeah,more subtitles,better menu and extras.
Some blu-rays doesnt have any menu`s at all and the movie starts immediately you put in the Ray,but overall i prefer Blu-ray because the picture is much better.

Blu-Ray is better than collectibles IMO...............:monkey3................:chase

Totally disagree. I can watch the same movies on dvd and buy them cheaper and STILL collect, which is a true passion.

There's no comparison.....my collectibles >>>>>>>>>Blu-Ray. Especially since I already have perfectly fine dvds.

Totally disagree. I can watch the same movies on dvd and buy them cheaper and STILL collect, which is a true passion.

There's no comparison.....my collectibles >>>>>>>>>Blu-Ray. Especially since I already have perfectly fine dvds.

It was just a joke, nothing beats what we collect!

Back