The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaajg.jpg

Nice outfit pjam but a bit baggy for my liking. Love the paintjob on the head though

Thanks Guys. Outfit could be futzed better I guess. The Jacket is actually not baggy, just a bit roomy. Les painted the head. Will take more pics with Bats and Dent soon.

BTW, absolutely LOVE your Rooftop Scene display ITV :blackbat

Excellent custom but I think I still prefer Spenser's sculpt, has a bit more Oldman in there. And agree that this expression is far too worried looking, paintjob is the best i've ever seen for a Gordon custom though, of that there is no doubt!

Outfit is stellar too

I love that sculpt , even with the slightly worried expression.
If only someone like DiD or TTL would release a gary oldman lookalike sculpt.
The paintwork is the thing that bugs me most about my Gordon

I love that sculpt , even with the slightly worried expression.
If only someone like DiD or TTL would release a gary oldman lookalike sculpt.
The paintwork is the thing that bugs me most about my Gordon

Get it repainted dude, that's the only thing about my Gordon as well - no disrespect to Spenser, but i'm just getting spoiled by people like Josh (small studios) and the ever improving HT production paint quality.

Well certainly have my Gordon repainted eventuallly (unless a better sculpt comes along).

Not a big fan of that sculpt. The paint is outstanding, but I feel like he looks too old or something. I prefer Spenser's (which I have on order coincidentally. :D) The clothing is top though.

Hey did anybody make a SWAT GORDON??

I have a SWAT officer just waiting for my Gordon headsculpt. Not sure if it'll all work out, but I plan to give it a shot while I assemble the elements for a trenchcoat version.

i'm just getting spoiled by the ever improving HT production paint quality.

Agreed. I'd love to see a HT Gordon with the way they have raised the bar recently.

Excellent custom but I think I still prefer Spenser's sculpt, has a bit more Oldman in there. And agree that this expression is far too worried looking, paintjob is the best i've ever seen for a Gordon custom though, of that there is no doubt!

Outfit is stellar too

:lecture

Just not doing it for me... Shirt is a bit too baggy too.

But that's just me. :angelsmil

If i'm not mistaken, it's the virtual toys Stone Cold Killer (Hartigan) figure that the Gordon sculpt is on.

Hopefully when Hot Toys starts doing Batman figures again, they'll do a DX Jim Gordon with xtra swat gear and shot gun!

"We got you, you son of a b$^#*Q"

No disrespect to Spenser, but I prefer that head sculpt. I think it looks more like Oldman. But it could be the paint job. No one's paint job in here comes close to that. Again, no disrespect to anyone in here.

I wish a screen accurate outfit were easier to make. Only thing stopping me from having ordered Spenser's headsculpt. And no a budget issue as well.

It's nice work, but he has too much of a worried expression.

That and it also looks like there's some cro magnon Nic Cage in there. :lol It's not bad, but the Spenser Sculpt is the best Oldman Gordon out there.

Last edited:
Thanks, the head was painted by Spenser

The Shirt, Suit and Trenchcoat are all from Golgo13 Duke Togo. The tie is from Saturday Toys Tan Suit and he now has Shoes from The HT Man Suit Set.
I was originally gonna crop and die the trenchcoat to be movie accurate, but once i'd assembled his outfit, decided to keep him as pictured

I anyone is looking for a similar Trenchie, ACI/Wild Toys have just announced some here
:)

Thanks for the resources. I think I'm going to make one of these for a friend of mine.

Painting will be a b*tch, though. I'm horrible at it.

Back