The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ago5.jpg

This picture really captures the character - great job. :clap
Hopefully, I get a chance to use that headsculpt - I've got a SWAT Gordon in mind eventually.

Thanks Pennyworth. Funny how that pic came out, he does evoke an expression of urgency there. Kudos to Spenser and Les for that...

And if you look carefully, the dye job Wor-Gar did on the coat is perfect because in some shots it looks gray and in others it looks blue depending on the light, just like the film. Thanks again for nailing that WG. :clap

Here it looks blue-ish...

ago8.jpg

And here Gray...

ago6.jpg

I will def try to get a few shots with other Characters in the coming days, def one with Batman against a white tile bg.

Sorry for coming a bit late to the party, but dude, your Gordon is awesome!!!

I love all the detail that you put into him - you can really see the love that went into the custom.

One comment - do the pants look too baggy? Maybe they are just the pics.

Sorry for coming a bit late to the party, but dude, your Gordon is awesome!!!

I love all the detail that you put into him - you can really see the love that went into the custom.

One comment - do the pants look too baggy? Maybe they are just the pics.

Thanks Reiny,
I guess I could have futzed the pants better, but no, they are pretty much the way I wanted them (as seen in hands on hips pic) The body is a Dragon short so there may be some hemming needed but I never noticed that before. On the shelf it looks fine :D

Like I said before pj, I am mad jealous ! Congrats !

I have been trying to find that key set forever ! and that badge ! Well done.

I am going to take mine a different route when I can. I will try and mix these looks:

the_dark_knight-60-aaron_eckhart-gary_oldman-christian_bale.jpg

40603700.jpg

cover-large.jpg

commissioner_gordon.jpg

Wish me luck ! :eek:

You'll do great Jimmy and thanks for the Props but all props go to the Talented Artists who helped me put this together.

You know, Gordon is many things to many people. I really like the Comic Book take on him some here are doing as well. But for me, Oldman will always be my Gordon and I think Nolan represented the Miller "Batman Year One" Comic Book Character very well with Oldman. Good luck!

That paint job isn't good at all imo. Nice ouftit tho

Looks like not much has changed with old Ed's tact. It looks like the sculpt itself is a little rough which would have affected the paint app.

Gordon Looks great bro. I love the suit... I need to get a tie clip for mine as well. Where did yuo find one ?

Yea, Eddie is just a clueless newb.

Anything, thanks. The clip is from BBI's police uniform set. Same with the badge, keys and radio.

I've been wanting to make a custom Gordon for a while now, but just can not find the right pieces yet. I'll have to jump on a Spencer head soon. If he's still making them... but seeing all these just makes me want to splurge and get whatever I can to put together a Gordon... Damn...

Well, my Spenser head arrived this week and i "finished off" my Jim Gordon as i'd planned for months now.
DSC03125.jpg

...But then i completely changed his outfit two days later :)
DSC04091.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

Out of all the Gordons I've seen I think this is by far my favorite. I like the trench coat on him even though he's never really worn a comic book Commissioner Gordon tan trench coat yet in the movie. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly. When I do my custom Gordon I think I'm going to give him the trench coat and a cigerette. I know a few people wont like it but I want it to represent both the movie and the comic Jim Gordon.

Best Gordon ever. :rock Did you paint it yourself?
Thanks, the head was painted by Spenser
That's a great trench. I really need to find one like that. The one I have is more wool like.
The Shirt, Suit and Trenchcoat are all from Golgo13 Duke Togo. The tie is from Saturday Toys Tan Suit and he now has Shoes from The HT Man Suit Set.
I was originally gonna crop and die the trenchcoat to be movie accurate, but once i'd assembled his outfit, decided to keep him as pictured

I anyone is looking for a similar Trenchie, ACI/Wild Toys have just announced some here
:)

Back