The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry bro, it'll most likely turn up again soon :)

Thanks bro. If you see it let me know.

there is a way to win your biddings on ebay, with a online program.

I forgot the name, but I'll post it here once I know

You just gotta register (for free) and put in the I.D. of the ebay object in the program and it will do the work for you.
Bottomline is that the program will bid automatically for you 1 or 2 minuits (you can choose) before the end of the bidding. You can also set a maximum so that once somebody bids to high you do not overbid that maximum.

Very handy :)

Thanks. I have heard of such sniper programs. Thought you had to pay though.

Those of you who have Spenser's sculpt, are any of you using a true-type? Wondering if the head will fit on one. I know he sculpts them for did and dml bodies mostly.

Thanks!!

He means you have to glue the neck of the sculpt onto the HT Short neck connector:

!BSqgP9Q!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl4NtwBKE(!teoPg~~_12.JPG

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread guys, but would anyone happen to have a lead on where to get a good gun/holster combo?

Not looking for anything fancy. As long as it looks movie accurate. I haven't had any luck looking on eBay, or some of the other websites where they "part out" figures.

Should have my Gordon done this week. Pics to follow. :blackbat

No more looking at this! :lol

DSC00217.jpg

Last edited:
Should have my Gordon done this week. Pics to follow. :blackbat

No more looking at this! :lol

DSC00217.jpg

That looks really good pj ! Puts mine to shame for sure. Though mine does have a head :rotfl

But I went for a mix of movie comic... so mine probably won't appeal to many ...

Back