The Official Batman Movies Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the funniest post I've ever read. You're a natural comedian. :lol

Dude, you're pretty set in your ways and nothing I say will change your mind, but I gotta say when it comes to live-action Batman preferences, you're the minority here.

And let me choose a tougher looking batface for you:

batman2.jpg

Well, As we are seeing this Keaton vs Bale will go on forever but, as we all have religions so does it for opinions . I myself alway thought that keaton was to the end of all batmans !! Now fast forward to the current times and we have a new batman . Does this mean the bale has replaced keaton as batman ? Some will say Yes and Some will no!!!! Again Gent's its plain opinions and nothing more. I said my peace!!!!

Enjoy the past batmans and lets also enjoy the new one !!!

Regards to All,

Winged Avenger a/k/a Echo 7

It also depends on age I think , because I'm 17 I didn't grow up with Keaton as my batman , in fact if anyone is the batman I grew up with and had interest in I would say its Bale.

HAHA, what is he doing there?

I like both the Burton and the Nolan movies. Each has it's flaws and are both entertaining in their own right.

jedistarkiller: He's just not Batman. He wasn't physical enough for the role. He wasn't threatening looking, he looked like a little man with platforms in a bat suit. Plus his Bruce Wayne was like a manic-depressed, lonely, rich haunted playboy.

Clearly he was physical enough since he moves way better in the suit than Bale and shows more fighting skills. The bat-moves are awsome. He was a manic-depressed lonely, rich haunted guy (not really a playboy) and that is what is so great about Keaton's Bruce Wayne. He is a more human, a more troubled and also more hardboiled batman. He is an other world reinvented batman (like you have other world batman comics). A batman for a Burton world.

When he went crazy in in Vicki Vales apartment on the Joker, I was like ok that's not Bruce Wayne. Honestly it made me cringe. Burton and Keaton both had great visions, but neither knew much about the character.

They knew much about the character they wanted to put on screen. Burton is not interested in comics. He took the basics from the character and reinvented him into something more interesting. I think Frank Miller did that as well.

On a side-note why did Nolan who pretends to be so original totally ripp of the idea of making a black rubber suit. It is not like you have to do that.

Back