The Official Batman Movies Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes a serious overacting batman with a gay-lisp and with a voice that sounds like he has throat cancer and who clearly borrowed his suit from the props of the power ranger movie. One might have played Mr. Mom (Keaton is just multi-talented) but the other has played allot of homo's if you have a concept of Bale's early carier. I like Bale as a actor, he is just a joke as batman.'

:rolleyes::lol:confused::lol:monkey2:lol:monkey4 :thwak:nono:stick

To each his own. Gonna try to avoid getting into a useless argument where everyone loses in the end.

Yes a serious overacting batman with a gay-lisp and with a voice that sounds like he has throat cancer and who clearly borrowed his suit from the props of the power ranger movie. One might have played Mr. Mom (Keaton is just multi-talented) but the other has played allot of homo's if you have a concept of Bale's early carier. I like Bale as a actor, he is just a joke as batman.'
Oh come on now, no Reason to call Bale Gay. I never called Keaton Gay, I like a lot of his movies, including Mr. Mom. But if you think he was the one true Movie Batman:google, then there's nothing I can say to convince you. Peace!
Batman Begins > Batman Returns >Batman , and the other two Batman movies, Well I like to pretend they never existed.:D

im drunk nough to say this.

MARRY ME!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'll take you up on that offer mate :D:lol:lol:lol
1.jpg

:rotfl:lol

But Batman Begins moves into territories deeper than "spoiled rich guy beats up bad guys in a suit". It shows us Bruce's motivation, the philosophy behind his decision to wear a silly suit, and most importantly, it explores a theme and driving force that most of us share or at the very least confront on a daily basis: fear. I'm talking generally here, the fear of terrorism, the fear of a figure of immense power that we can never understand, the fear of loss. Begins is the most sophisticated of the Batman films. It's also the only Batman film to expand upon the Batman mythos. In no other film (or maybe even comic) do we get to see Bruce's journey from just a rich kid to a vengeful ninja/ass kicker. In no other Batfilm are we allowed to understand why a person would wear a suit and mask to fight crime (or even how the suit was created for that matter).

Maybe someone who doesn't know how to tell stories in an intelligent way or has no concept of descent character development would be in the illusion that coke-sniffing Groyers turkey script is actually about something. The warrior temple part was done in such a childish way :lol.

As great as Batman 89 was, It could never be as complete as Batman Begins.

It is important that you believe that:D.

Oh, and I'd take Bale (he's an f-ing ninja!) over poopie face Keaton any day. At least Bale looked the part.

Looks the part? Tthe batmask looks modelled after keaton's own face. i usually don't react to people who use the word "poopie" though:Flush.

batman_89_batman.jpg

Toughest looking batface ever.

batman__wideweb__430x305.jpg

Batgeek ta dadada dada dadada batgeek.

Its just about opinion I guess , I didn't read many batman comics and prefer Bale to be honest as Batman but maybe its just because I preferred the movie as a whole and I also like many of his other movies.
Maybe if I read the comics more I would prefer Keaton ( or maybe even clooney :lol).

The onyl new villians I can think of that we will seen in third sequel are the Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin, and Bane.

All the others such as Man-bat, Clay Face, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Poision Ivy, etc, don't seem to fit in with Nolan's gritty realistic take on Bats.

Maybe someone who doesn't know how to tell stories in an intelligent way or has no concept of descent character development would be in the illusion that coke-sniffing Groyers turkey script is actually about something. The warrior temple part was done in such a childish way :lol.

It is important that you believe that:D.

Looks the part? Tthe batmask looks modelled after keaton's own face. i usually don't react to people who use the word "poopie" though:Flush.

batman_89_batman.jpg

Toughest looking batface ever.

batman__wideweb__430x305.jpg

Batgeek ta dadada dada dadada batgeek.

That was the funniest post I've ever read. You're a natural comedian. :lol

Dude, you're pretty set in your ways and nothing I say will change your mind, but I gotta say when it comes to live-action Batman preferences, you're the minority here.

And let me choose a tougher looking batface for you:

batman2.jpg

Last edited:
I liked Keaton's Batman, but I didn't really care for his Bruce Wayne at all. BTAS had the best representation of Bruce Wayne, that IS Bruce Wayne.

Keaton was also too small and not physically big or fit enough to convey any threat to me.

The best Batman movie to get almost everything right was Begins.

The best representation of Bruce as far as films go is Begins as well.

I liked Keaton's Batman, but I didn't really care for his Bruce Wayne at all. BTAS had the best representation of Bruce Wayne, that IS Bruce Wayne.

Keaton was also too small and not physically big or fit enough to convey any threat to me.

Being fit has nothing to do with big muscles, Keaton trained in kickboxing for the role. Keaton Batman is a skilled fighter a martial artist, this also has nothing to do with being tall.

The best Batman movie to get almost everything right was Begins.

If that were true, i would consider the whole batman character laughable.

The best representation of Bruce as far as films go is Begins as well.

I keep confusing him with Patrick Bateman:lol

This is Bruce Wayne:

br_019.JPG

This is batman:

Batman_502.jpg

This is what happens when batgeek Bale's face meets Keaton batman's fist:

10brooks050107.jpg

Being fit has nothing to do with big muscles, Keaton trained in kickboxing for the role. Keaton Batman is a skilled fighter a martial artist, this also has nothing to do with being tall.

He's just not Batman. He wasn't physical enough for the role. He wasn't threatening looking, he looked like a little man with platforms in a bat suit. Plus his Bruce Wayne was like a manic-depressed, lonely, rich haunted playboy.

When he went crazy in in Vicki Vales apartment on the Joker, I was like ok that's not Bruce Wayne. Honestly it made me cringe. Burton and Keaton both had great visions, but neither knew much about the character.

Does anyone want to hear what my mother would say if asked which Batman was better? She would say "I love them both the same" :lol

Seriously though, Keaton was the ++++! I loved him as Batman, he will always be "Batman" to me but I would have to say that Batman Begins was simply amazing and THEY best Batman movie ever made.

When I was 13 I saw Batman (1989) in the theatre 4 times, it will always be a very special movie for me. "WHO ARE YOU" ........"I'm Batman"

Back