The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on man. Yeah its a beautiful paint up. Very ghostly with the perfect amount of weathering. Pete said hes going to use mohair on mine as he thinks it will work better. I'm shipping the sculpt tomorrow. Building my Myers has been so much fun. Just waiting for Yunsils coveralls, Fergos Lamson knife and now will wait patiently for this paintup by Pete. Hopefully it will be completed by this Halloween.

Glad to hear it's all coming together man. I do love Pete's paint on the madbug sculpt, it just feels perfect to me.

Are there in local Los Angeles freaks that could help me drill and dremel this head sculpt?:)
Will pay $$ for the service . I would do it myself but I have no tools.

For anyone looking for a right hand to hold the knife in, I bought HT Joe Colton hands, they arrived yesterday and the hand works great. The one in the top right.

review_joecolton_5.jpg

Oh the dilemma !!!!! Trying to decide which boots to use for my Myers. I'm leaning towards the ones on the right. I'm dying to get a pair of Platoon boots though , but for now this will do.

The ones on the left are accurate to 1978. The ones on the right are modern. Definitely the ones on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I just put these two pairs of boots along with my Ones Customs New 78 for sale in the classifieds. Pretty good deal if anyone is interested. I just need those platoon boots. lol

Looks really well the way you have it suiting in his hand. I THOUGHT I liked it in the "cigar" hand. Cheers man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn social media :rotfl

The detail in that is all sorts of badass. I think we are now in the 2 man HII '81 Syringe club. :hi5:

Back