The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having a full figure of Warlock being made via private commission. [emoji4] not telling who is making it until I receive the figure and then I will announce it on here and my thread, also share some pictures. I had to get a Warlock figure since I already have 78 Myers here and with Dr. Loomis coming.

Stay tuned!

I am having a full figure of Warlock being made via private commission. [emoji4] not telling who is making it until I receive the figure and then I will announce it on here and my thread, also share some pictures. I had to get a Warlock figure since I already have 78 Myers here and with Dr. Loomis coming.

Stay tuned!

Oh, spoil sport :wink1:

Looking forward to that and also when we get those Dr Loomis figures in our hands.

Someone needs to make a good '78 Laurie Strode figure ASAP.

Never really give her a second thought at all, strange I know.

Oh, spoil sport :wink1:

Looking forward to that and also when we get those Dr Loomis figures in our hands.

Lol! I'm a teaser huh? Oh yeah definitely, can't wait for Loomis. Yunsil already sent out the outfits! Yes! The waiting is well worth it.

Never really give her a second thought at all, strange I know.

Shame on you! [emoji38] [emoji12]

I do feel that a Laurie figure should be added to my Myers collection. I had been thinking about getting her made soon. But that'll be a tough one to make, I'd think.

Someone needs to make a good '78 Laurie Strode figure ASAP.

Right on! [emoji482]

I'm thinking about having her made via private commission after the artist is done with making Warlock (full figure) and Samara (head sculpt) for me!

I do feel that a Laurie figure should be added to my Myers collection. I had been thinking about getting her made soon. But that'll be a tough one to make, I'd think.

Right on! [emoji482]

I'm thinking about having her made via private commission after the artist is done with making Warlock (full figure) and Samara (head sculpt) for me!

I would have her in my collection, after all she is part of the Halloween Trinity but I would not miss her if she never made it into my collection. Myers and Loomis first, always.

Looking forward to that Amstel.

Laurie Strode would be one of the few female characters i'd love to have in my collection. Probably second only to a pigs blood splattered Carrie White

What, no love for Tommy Doyle?....:lol
1474760-brianandrewstommydoyle.jpg

With the Hot toys Paul Rudd sculpt we can have grown up Tommy Doyle

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I've never been a fan of Loomis, he's always come across as a bumbling detective type to me. Laurie is the victim and the hero throughout the series. :D

:mad:

Watched Halloween 1978 and HII 1981 with a 'non die-hard fan' about 16 years ago and he came to the conclusion after watching both that Loomis was just as interesting as Myers. First person I have ever heard dissing on Loomis. :rotfl

RZ HII Loomis I will give you, he can burn in hell.

Watched Halloween 1978 and HII 1981 with a 'non die-hard fan' about 16 years ago and he came to the conclusion after watching both that Loomis was just as interesting as Myers. First person I have ever heard dissing on Loomis. :rotfl

Thing is as well, from the beginning of Halloween 2 onwards (when he flips his lid and runs out in the street shouting "I shot him six times!!!!) he keeps on catching up to Michael in the crazy stakes all the time. By the time you get to Halloween 5 and he's dragging Jamie around against her will, using her as bait and bellowing "Come get your little girl, Michael!", he's stark, raving bonkers. Loomis is far and away the best thing about any of the sequels.

Yep, don't care for him much, I appreciate his placed and need in the story, but that's about it. And yeah, I've never seen the RZ remakes because they don't exist as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I may also need to revisit all of the films after III to appreciate him more, I've only seen those maybe 2-4 times each, while I've seen 1 & 2 over 10 tens each I'd guess.

Yep, don't care for him much, I appreciate his placed and need in the story, but that's about it. And yeah, I've never seen the RZ remakes because they don't exist as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I may also need to revisit all of the films after III to appreciate him more, I've only seen those maybe 2-4 times each, while I've seen 1 & 2 over 10 tens each I'd guess.

He is the best part of the sequels for sure but he is at his best in '78 and '81.

Look the RZ stuff is mostly guff, some alright stuff in amongst it, made Myers scary again, Hobo Myers etc. but I would advise you just to view them at least once just to see what you think about them.

Back