The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I'm trying to convince a greek sculptor who made my H1 mask to get into the 1/6 scale game. This guy is an amazing sculptor and could pretty much do anything. Here's the mask he did up for me as a Kirk, although haired and painted by another artist.

If we could get something like this on a 1/6 scale that would be awesome. Although I don't know if the Madbug sculpt could be topped.

Very nice mask. :)

I know this is a long shot, but heck I'll give it a try. Does anyone have a painted MadBug sculpt they would like to sell? I just bought an unpainted one but would like to have one painted and haired also . I know you guys might think I'm nuts but I though its worth a shot.

Looks like I'm done with my first custom. All that's left is my stand decal which evilface is completing now. Got the knife today from Mexico City by osmania. Blood stained hands came off a bomtoys Zombie. Boots have the appropriate sole for Vietnam era. Bruce Banner body came in a few days ago, acquired thanks to bruisermoore and at the recommendation of darthmagnus. Of course I have to thank onescustoms who peaked my initial interest in sixth scale. Sadly the New 78 was retired a few days ago. A big thanks again to bruisermoore for Yunsil's coveralls (first run). I'm not new to toys or collecting but I am to 1/6 and this forum. Thanks to those who responded and to those that gave a new guy the help I needed. I plan to build, buy and be around for a while.
c6cfc3ac5e246599e499ec109988a86b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look great, Hugo! If you can't find the Hot Toys Platoon boots, these are the next best thing.

Mark

Thank you so much, Mark. Yeah I don't think I will ever finds any platoon boots unless I buy the figure. I'll keep an eye out for a pair but I would be ok with these, for now :)

Looks like I'm done with my first custom. All that's left is my stand decal which evilface is completing now. Got the knife today from Mexico City by osmania. Blood stained hands came off a bomtoys Zombie. Boots have the appropriate sole for Vietnam era. Bruce Banner body came in a few days ago, acquired thanks to bruisermoore and at the recommendation of darthmagnus. Of course I have to thank onescustoms who peaked my initial interest in sixth scale. Sadly the New 78 was retired a few days ago. A big thanks again to bruisermoore for Yunsil's coveralls (first run). I'm not new to toys or collecting but I am to 1/6 and this forum. Thanks to those who responded and to those that gave a new guy the help I needed. I plan to build, buy and be around for a while.
c6cfc3ac5e246599e499ec109988a86b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tattony , that looks great brother.

You're more than welcome Anthony, it's been great chatting with you and I always try to help out others when I can! That Myers is looking good man! :D

Hey guys just scored on these boots yesterday.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272099840529?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Have my Yunsil coveralls coming, just ordered a TTM19, only because of the long foot pegs and feet that come with it. I believe the Bruce banner figure doesn't include those items. Going to order a Lamson knife from Fergo some time this week. My only issue is painting and hairing MadBugs sculpt. I need to keep looking for someone to do it.

Hey guys just scored on these boots yesterday.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272099840529?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Have my Yunsil coveralls coming, just ordered a TTM19, only because of the long foot pegs and feet that come with it. I believe the Bruce banner figure doesn't include those items. Going to order a Lamson knife from Fergo some time this week. My only issue is painting and hairing MadBugs sculpt. I need to keep looking for someone to do it.

Contact Pete's Paint work he did mine awhile back.

Contact Pete's Paint work he did mine awhile back.

Thanks brother. I'm actually sending the Madbug head sculpt to Pete this week. I saw the one he did for you and I loved the ghostly paint up he did up.
Ive been exchanging emails with Pete and we are a go for this. Do you still have yours?

Thanks brother. I'm actually sending the Madbug head sculpt to Pete this week. I saw the one he did for you and I loved the ghostly paint up he did up.
Ive been exchanging emails with Pete and we are a go for this. Do you still have yours?

I actually have it now, I bought Psychos '78 Myers from him a few months back, mostly for the headsculpt since I already had everything else. It was done very well, the paint is perfect imo, but the hair application is just average. The hair and color used is perfect though. Psycho said it was the first one he ever did though, so I'm sure yours will be much better all around. I'm sure you'll be more than pleased!

I actually have it now, I bought Psychos '78 Myers from him a few months back, mostly for the headsculpt since I already had everything else. It was done very well, the paint is perfect imo, but the hair application is just average. The hair and color used is perfect though. Psycho said it was the first one he ever did though, so I'm sure yours will be much better all around. I'm sure you'll be more than pleased!

Right on man. Yeah its a beautiful paint up. Very ghostly with the perfect amount of weathering. Pete said hes going to use mohair on mine as he thinks it will work better. I'm shipping the sculpt tomorrow. Building my Myers has been so much fun. Just waiting for Yunsils coveralls, Fergos Lamson knife and now will wait patiently for this paintup by Pete. Hopefully it will be completed by this Halloween.

Back