The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno but if SS goes into EU again give us these cool guys

Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
Naga sadow
Vodo-Siosk Bass
Nomi sunrider

Dark luke SDCC exclusive maybe???

I'd rather have the guys i mentioned above than a quinlan voss etc. I mean i like the guy but i'd rather have the others first.

Customikey said:
There's very little in the EU I would pick up at this point. Thrawn, Mara, MAYBE Clone Emperor.

No Republic Commandos for Mikey ?

EDIT: I was hunting around tonight and stumbled across something. I now want a Captain Panaka..... because he was the same actor that played Sunda Kastagir - I'll definitely be getting a second two Panaka's when they come out.

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
I'd take the 4 in this order.

Old Ben
Palpatine
Greedo
Lando

Sounds good! But I wouldn't get Greedo. I don't GET Greedo. He talks some smack than gets gunned down in a second. Not a ver good Bounty Hunter, and I think, he looks kind of lame. Not that I can't appreciate quirky looking aliens, but something about him, maybe the vest. Just always rubbed me wrong, if I were Han, I'd have shot first second and third on that lame green freak.

:lol Yeah, I get that. The same way I feel about Lando honestly. The character just rubbed me the wrong way.

Khev said:
After Plo Koon, Endor rebels, and Asajj I think the next figure should be somebody major. Personally I hope its a Padme.

Me too. I can pass on her LOL. I am just getting the Jedi/Sith from the PT in 12".

KitFisto said:
Me too. I can pass on her LOL. I am just getting the Jedi/Sith from the PT in 12".

Sure you are :lol

Well, we know Padme is in the works and I imagine she's gotta be getting close to being ready for order.

I'm going to guess that the First figure offered in 2007 is going to be a ANH Luke. I know that SST opened the Star Wars line with a Luke Figure and I believe that they will open 2007 with a Luke figure as well.

It will be ANH Luke, he will probably have a storm trooper belt, storm-trooper blaster, lightsaber ignited and un-ignited, and binoculars. The exclusive will have his floppy hat and his poncho.

If not, continuing with my Luke first theory, it will be Rebel Pilot Luke, with Blaster, lightsaber,food capsules and his exclusive will be the harpoon/joist/grenade that he used to bring down the AT-AT.

Hey! It's the Holiday season I can dream right??:D

I think another Luke is a ways off...

I want the next ones to be in this order:

Old Ben
ROTS Mace duel Palpatine with alternate portrait and hands
Bespin Lando
ROTJ Vader

I think the only likely one is Lando. There is no way Sidehow will steal its own fire by releasing Palps and Vader in the same year.

pixletwin said:
I think another Luke is a ways off...

I want the next ones to be in this order:

Old Ben
ROTS Mace duel Palpatine with alternate portrait and hands
Bespin Lando
ROTJ Vader

I think the only likely one is Lando. There is no way Sideshow will steal its own fire by releasing Palps and Vader in the same year.
I think we will definitely see Lando in 2007. As far as palpatine and vader in the same year , I have to agree with you.

I think that Sideshow could realistically release one Luke per year for the next few years. How many years did they buy the license for? For example:

ANH Luke-2007
Bespin Luke-2008
Rebel Pilot Luke-2009
Hoth Luke-2010
Dagobah Luke-2011

Back