The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be super cool if we get a new figure announcement today for star wars day.

jlcmsu said:
If it's from ANH. I want either Old Ben, sandtrooper, or a storm trooper.

That sounds good to me.

All things being equal, I'd prefer Old Ben. However, for the health of the line, I'd like to see an armored figure, just so everyone will know that SS is capable of doing them well.

I agree. I'd prefer old ben for sure. I actually want a Sandtrooper over a Stormie. I really want Vader though.

Tarkin would be nice too. A-He's not a Jedi/Sith and B-He's a villain!!!! Let's not forget we are short on the baddies. Also, ANH 30th anyone?

Eh, I'm no fan of the bad guys. Let's get some Rebel Fleet Troopers and their fearless Captain Antilles! Then we can get Stormtroopers, then Leia ANH, then finally Vader! What better way to celebrate the 30th anniversary than with the complete Tantive IV scene? Add the droids at the end of next year and you're set!

Mortar Conn said:
Enough of the EU already. We need to get back to the OT, preferably an ANH or TESB selection.

Enough of the EU ? One of the whole huge TWO isn't really EU anyway..... I'd love to see more EU.

Mortar Conn said:
Enough of the EU already. We need to get back to the OT, preferably an ANH or TESB selection.

I like how they are mixing it up and keeping us on our toes.

EVILFACE said:

Likewise. I couldn't believe my eyes when they said Asajj Ventress was going to be the next figure. I didn't think they would go the EU route. Now if they annouced someone from the Comic/Novel EU I will go wet myself. Like an Exar Kun or lesser known character would be great.

congerking said:
Now if they annouced someone from the Comic/Novel EU I will go wet myself.

That reaction would be restrained compared to how I'd react if SS announced a figure of Zayne Carrick from the current KOTOR comic.

Zaynewithtext.jpg

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:

Ditto. Seeing as I love SW as a whole I'm fine with whoever they toss out. I wanted Maul right out of the gate for both lines but having to wait for him does make it more special when he gets here. As is the case with Vader, Old Ben, Yoda, Sandtroopers, Stormies, Clones, etc. The mix SS is showing really I think only helps things because it keeps everyone in the game so to speak.

Anyone thinking Jango? They already have a helmet sculpt from the EX Mace. he would fit into Scum and Villiany. Or I suppose it could be Boba just different paint apps and a dent.

I'd really like an OT guy next. I mean I know we got a ton at SDCC, and since we got even more OT (endor troops) so I guess I'm being greedy for OT, but whatever. So if it's PT or EU next (not counting Padme on Illum) I hope Jango just to get more "Scum" established.

I think it's time for some classic main characters. The Endor Triplets and the blind chick where nice filler (which I passed on) but it's time for some classic main characters:

"Ben" Kenobi
Chewie
R2 & 3PO
Lando
Vader
Yoda
Emperor
Another rendition of Luke (X-wing would be nice)
Storm/Sand-trooper

And for you PT aficionados:

EI Obi-Wan
Yoda (EII or EIII only, please. EI Yoda was an abomination...)
"Chancellor" Palpatine
Ki-Adi Mundi

Yes, the last figure I was excited about was Leia Bousch. Time for a big release. Preferably with armor.

Back