the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does that have to do with the butcher? I like your customs but your posts come across oftentimes as spam.

sorry - not a similar thread for subject 5. this thread has been dead since 2009. i don't rely on persons seeking out my threads. i post where i think it's relevant and interesting.

now there is nothing new in this thread. congratulations!

sorry - not a similar thread for subject 5. this thread has been dead since 2009. i don't rely on persons seeking out my threads. i post where i think it's relevant and interesting.

now there is nothing new in this thread. congratulations!

I doubt anyone would object to your posting your Subject 5 pics in a "dead" Subject thread. Necroposting is ok if it's relevant and interesting. No offense. I just feel like you post a ton of pics in any thread labeled "dead" or "zombie". Keep it in the customs area. You don't see Skiman or Silver Surfer or Elvis1976 posting their customs in every Marvel/DC/Star Wars thread they can for attention. Nope. They post them in their own threads in the customs area. As it should be.

:exactly:

And he deleted his "spam". :monkey2

Luis

I doubt anyone would object to your posting your Subject 5 pics in a "dead" Subject thread. Necroposting is ok if it's relevant and interesting. No offense. I just feel like you post a ton of pics in any thread labeled "dead" or "zombie". Keep it in the customs area. You don't see Skiman or Silver Surfer or Elvis1976 posting their customs in every Marvel/DC/Star Wars thread they can for attention. Nope. They post them in their own threads in the customs area. As it should be.

:exactly:

like i said, i post where i think it relevant and don't rely on anybody subscribing to my CUSTOMS thread.

why do you even care at all?

wow.

then don't click through on a free forum for public posts. no problem.

Ok. Then I invite you to post your pics anywhere you want. There are over 20 subforums here all waiting for you to show off. Relevance be damned.

Orrrr you can just be cool and post your stuff where it is relevant instead of spamming and throwing these little primadonna fits. :dunno

Ok. Then I invite you to post your pics anywhere you want. There are over 20 subforums here all waiting for you to show off. Relevance be damned.

Orrrr you can just be cool and post your stuff where it is relevant instead of spamming and throwing these little primadonna fits. :dunno

LOL - let's see HORROR for my zombie stuff...hmm, military for my PMCs and whatnot, CUSTOMS for my CUSTOM WORK and then any relevant thread having to do with zombies, art photography, etc. so i can be part of this community? check.

i think i have it squared away.

thanks for the welcome service, mr. sideshow.

you should quit spamming and concentrate your hatefulness into a single thread please :) show me how it's done.

Spamming a thread with your one-trick-pony customs = cool

Crying about someone who wants you to stop spamming= Fun!

Derailing a thread because you want the last word (but will never get it - slow day at work) = Too cool for words.

Spamming a thread with your one-trick-pony customs = cool

Crying about someone who wants you to stop spamming= Fun!

Derailing a thread because you want the last word (but will never get it - slow day at work) = Too cool for words.

now you're getting mean-spirited = keep it up so i can report this to admins.

you need some more rope? i'm happy to give it to you :)

Back