the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnx for the comments everyone!

MUCH thnx goes to barryo for building the block for me and including the bucket in the deal :rock :rock :rock :rock

And Galactiboy is right, the hammer is from the classic Leatherface.

No loose joints on my figure. The head sculpt is great with all the pits and one spot tore clean to the bone with the only paint problem being that his brown hair bleeds into his skin tone in spots. I also like the sculpted arms with all the cuts in the left arm from his meat cleaver. Overall a decent addition to the dead line and I really like where they are taking it.

I agree. Love the figure. The forarms are a great touch ! Makes posing that much better.

King.. I love the block and bucket man. Seriously jealous !

That does look fantastic! Sideshow should have included something like this in the first place.

They may, but from what furystorm said in the chat, they were giving away Butchers on Sunday. So who knows if it will become a reality now.

when i took pictures (with flash) of my butcher, he had yellow stuff on his face (like a secret cross dresser). so i had to fix that. anyone else notice or have that?
butch.jpg

p.s. awesome pics King!

when i took pictures (with flash) of my butcher, he had yellow stuff on his face (like a secret cross dresser). so i had to fix that. anyone else notice or have that?
butch.jpg

p.s. awesome pics King!

Looks like its on all the figures (you can see hints of it in different pictures)... but in person I didn't notice it.

Looks like its on all the figures (you can see hints of it in different pictures)... but in person I didn't notice it.

yeah, in person you can't see it, only in a photo it shows up.
from the pics posted here you can barely see it in like two photos, (but not as bad as in mine) most photos i could not spot it.

Global, that sig is awesome !

thank you,
(it's from one of my videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25gjwoB54FY&feature=channel_page )

Don't tell Sideshow, but not only did I get two 10% off coupons for the Butcher, but I was also awarded double rewards points! I was just checking through my account and noticed some new rewards points. Thought it was strange that a couple of the convention exclusives have already converted, when they were only fulfilled less than a week ago, and my PZ PF points still haven't moved over. I really must have hit the perfect spot to panic and cancel the Butcher, then shamelessly reorder him twenty minutes later.

:lol

Don't tell Sideshow, but not only did I get two 10% off coupons for the Butcher, but I was also awarded double rewards points! I was just checking through my account and noticed some new rewards points. Thought it was strange that a couple of the convention exclusives have already converted, when they were only fulfilled less than a week ago, and my PZ PF points still haven't moved over. I really must have hit the perfect spot to panic and cancel the Butcher, then shamelessly reorder him twenty minutes later.

:lol

Uh... you know that they read these threads bud, right? :lol

Back