THE NEW EBAY SCAM-NO PAYPAL PROTECTION, buyer beware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a buyer if you know what to do,what to say and how to say it. YOU WILL WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME!. Every time I sell a piece I have my fingers crossed. It sucks, I'm selling my stuff to survive...most guys out there are honest. Some are just very stupidly picky and some are just plain cheap with the offers I've gotten. But those pro thieves, They just gotta die!. International bidders can be a**holes too wanting values stupidly low. Then when they get the item claim something is wrong and want some money to fix the item...funny how the money turns out to be about what they paid in customs fees!

I don't know how to block bidders by name on ebay but I saved him as a seller and made a note that he is a scammer. Thanks for the info and bummer for the trouble youre going through...

Last edited:
In my country the law protect the buyers from many bad situations with a specific code. Unfortunately there's no international law to take care of us over the internet deals. Maybe someday we 'll be safer. :impatient:

Until there, it's a risky business...

Back