The Matrix Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let it die in development.

7u7u7u7_zpsmd3pfntg.gif

that would work totally. Obviously have to get different actress more than likely. Seeing Carrie Ann Moss in Jessica Jones, I don't think she'd be up to doing any scorpion kicks anytime soon....

The "Rogue One" effect. Make a movie without any of the original actors or the original director/s and gross a billion dollars. We'll see how easy that is to replicate.

it's gotta have a good story and script behind it. If they try to be 'groundbreaking' like the original was, they will fail horribly.

I've been wondering lately why WB hasn't done anything with it for a while. I don't think they should reboot, but there's plenty of stories they can tell, they can look at things before the movies or look at the aftermath (ignore the video game).

I've been wondering lately why WB hasn't done anything with it for a while. I don't think they should reboot, but there's plenty of stories they can tell, they can look at things before the movies or look at the aftermath (ignore the video game).

because the wakoskis didt want to do anything. they were finished. WB respected that but now i guess they are done respecting lol

I thought the first movie was pretty neat. The second one either confused or bored me half to death (can't remember) and never saw the third one. One thing that kept me away from revisiting these films are the overly green tint in everything (even the WB logo!) which gives me nausea. :lol

I thought the first movie was pretty neat. The second one either confused or bored me half to death (can't remember) and never saw the third one. One thing that kept me away from revisiting these films are the overly green tint in everything (even the WB logo!) which gives me nausea. :lol

the first movie didnt have much of that green tint but with later releases on blu ray and box sets the studio decided to add that green tint to the first movie
so dvds released in the early 2000s dont have that tint

Not really interested...
The other Matrix stories that were interesting were done in the Animatrix, so, yeah...

But who knows. It's a large universe they could play in.

If matrix 2 and 3 had been good, I'd be pissed with this one. But since we got one truly great movie out of 3, a do-over is cool. That said, Agent Smith is iconic. Not sure how you replace him.....and I would be more interested in Will Smith, since he was the original choice of Neo. That said:

Keanu is Neo

Fishburn is Morpheus

Weaving is Smith

All 3 are irreplaceable, imo.

Maybe they need money since the DC movies are failing

Lmao.

Suicide Squad made over four times its production budget.

They're failing in the eyes of blogger critics. Not the GA.

Back