The Marvels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zPliuzg.jpg

9vSdDS5.jpg

VdnMvuH.jpg

nz6nDBm.jpg

JH88pe3.jpg

J2g9ibe.jpg

h4nTYOt.jpg

😃😃😃

She looked way cooler in her own movie with the mask and mohawk. But I'm sure that's never to be seen again. Can't hide her lovely always resting ***** face the fans love. :monkey3

Gotta be able to show off Brie Larson's vast emotional physical range. :lol

Sorry Zurdo....

Flash did so poorly that I think we can safely assume every movie will do better than The Flash. Even Elemental went on to surpass it at the box office.
Elemental has done better than Spider-Verse at international box office now. I guess it’s the parents taking little kids factor.

Elemental has done better than Spider-Verse at international box office now. I guess it’s the parents taking little kids factor.
So I saw. Never would have guessed it would just keep chugging along. From "total flop" and "legendary disaster" opening weekend to shockingly making a bit of a profit.

... It's a good film. Recommend it.

She looked way cooler in her own movie with the mask and mohawk. But I'm sure that's never to be seen again.

Yeah I dug her masked/mohawk look, and I wish we'd gotten to see her in that costume more, since we only see it for the climax of the film (though her first appearance in EG is a tweaked version of it I assume.) Maybe there'll be flashback scenes of her wearing it in TM, I hope! :panic:

[...]

Sorry Zurdo....

tenor.gif

:wink1::lol

Yeah I dug her masked/mohawk look, and I wish we'd gotten to see her in that costume more, since we only see it for the climax of the film (though her first appearance in EG is a tweaked version of it I assume.) Maybe there'll be flashback scenes of her wearing it in TM, I hope! :panic:

tenor.gif

:wink1::lol
C'mon Zurdo95D, don't worry, be happy........
don't worry be happy grammy winners GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
;)

Lol I’m glad people aren’t whining about this movie like the last film. I remember people thinking the last movie was going to destroy all men or something. Turned out it was nothing but a harmless decent film with like three lines slanted towards men.

Lol I’m glad people aren’t whining about this movie like the last film. I remember people thinking the last movie was going to destroy all men or something. Turned out it was nothing but a harmless decent film with like three lines slanted towards men.

Really? Well I almost died from boredom. That's serious.

Back