The Marvels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry to say but this movie looks like POOPOOHEIMER.

captain-marvel-punching.gif

:wink1::lol

Bomb. Really. Just wait and see....
As hard as it is to believe, the first CM made over a billion worldwide (and more than any of the Guardians movies), and there are a lot of women who love the character and girl power message, so I can't see the sequel bombing at all. Unless the reviews are absolutely horrid, which they never are with Marvel.
Yeah although the first CM movie had an Endgame factor (i.e., we knew she was going to show up in that so many people felt it necessary to see it for that reason), similar to Wonder Woman it did pull in a lot of women who wanted to see a female superhero story on screen. So while I don't think it will do gangbusters at the box office it should do okay, as it doesn't look like it will have a lot of competition (Dune Part 2 comes out the week prior, the Hunger Games prequel the week after). It won't earn anywhere near GoTG3 numbers but I think it'll do better than Quantumania.....and (of course) Indy DOA DOD and Flash lol...

"Love?"

There's only one person on the planet that loves Captain Marvel and it's Zurdo.

Good luck finding a few dozen people that even "like" her.
I love the character; and where there's one, there's another and another and another, and so on.

Just because they're not on this board voicing their "love" doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yeah although the first CM movie had an Endgame factor (i.e., we knew she was going to show up in that so many people felt it necessary to see it for that reason), similar to Wonder Woman it did pull in a lot of women who wanted to see a female superhero story on screen. So while I don't think it will do gangbusters at the box office it should do okay, as it doesn't look like it will have a lot of competition (Dune Part 2 comes out the week prior, the Hunger Games prequel the week after). It won't earn anywhere near GoTG3 numbers but I think it'll do better than Quantumania.....and (of course) Indy DOA DOD and Flash lol...

Yeah I think it should do fine, plus I know I’ll probably end up watching it a multitude of times at the movies :monkey3

Back