The Last of Us - Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you will have those guys saying oh that don't define her character she can still be the same even if you change her skin color.

Stupid Fantastic Four reboot is the perfect example. It's racist to question a character that has been known as one race for years to a minority, but if it goes the other way it's fine :lol

I don't want this to go into a racial debate, but it's one of many likely examples that will probably be different in the film. They just need to fix it for no reason at all.

Stupid Fantastic Four reboot is the perfect example. It's racist to question a character that has been known as one race for years to a minority, but if it goes the other way it's fine :lol

I don't want this to go into a racial debate, but it's one of many likely examples that will probably be different in the film. They just need to fix it for no reason at all.

Who knows they could go with two other characters different from the game like with the RE films.

Not really since its called the last of us people will go out to see it .They think they will get what they got from the game.

Don't be so sure. RE1 fooled us to thinking it was the game. I'd like to think that TLOU audience would have a good idea of what would make it a good film.

Don't be so sure. RE1 fooled us to thinking it was the game. I'd like to think that TLOU audience would have a good idea of what would make it a good film.

But people still flocked to see the film they knew Alice wasn't in the games and still saw it.

lol maybe so but since Last Of us is a name now it has fans those fans will play and see anything they put out good or bad.

I think no matter what director they put behind it, they don't have the film length to give it the same experience that the game did. It's almost unfair.

I think no matter what director they put behind it, they don't have the film length to give it the same experience that the game did. It's almost unfair.

They need a good script most of the Marvel films out now they get any director because they can the script is what matters. The director can bring out a great performance in the actor, but are we really looking for that in a video game movie.

I honestly think they should wait for the sequel before they make a movie. I still think this will end up in development hell. I mean where's that marky mark uncharted movie.

If they are serious, use the universe but tell someone else's story. Keep Joel and Ellie out of it.

They need a good script most of the Marvel films out now they get any director because they can the script is what matters. The director can bring out a great performance in the actor, but are we really looking for that in a video game movie.

I'd like to see Aronofsky direct, he's great at making tragic stories. Just it would need a good script writer.

I honestly think they should wait for the sequel before they make a movie. I still think this will end up in development hell. I mean where's that marky mark uncharted movie.

He was going to play Drake? :yuck I can't ****ing stomach him, with his pig nose.

That part with Jennifer Connelly left me with a weird boner. But yes it's very depressing and it's where the popular song is from.

Back