• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Last of US / Those Who Remain Joel and Ellie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and Good day. I'm offering my Joel and Ellie from the Last of Us. These are the original releases from Iminime. I have the original boxes, all the parts, pieces and the certificates for both. I have had these kids for quite a while as they are two of my very favorites. Joel comes with all the extra weapons from the game. I bought them when the forum had it's custom section and I can't remember who made them. They are included at no extra cost. Ellie comes with a nice rifle and all of her original accessories.

Asking 750 before shipping. This is the "battle damaged" set with Joel having blood splatters on his face. Joel's shirt is missing two of the glue on buttons. They both come with custom bases from Evilface.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
JoelandEllie1.jpgJoelandEllie2.jpgJoelandEllie5.jpg
JoelandEllie3.jpgJoelandEllie4.jpgJoelandEllie7.jpg

Last edited:
Back